Who has the best Signature?

Hehe thanks ladies. I love Sally!! She will feature in my next signature, as well. :wink:

Finally got to change my sig again! This one is a follow up to my last siggy, and it is supposed to be the Fire Lord’s response to the news that the Avatar is alive. :smiley: I’m sorry… that just what his face looks like it’s saying!

Ok, now you can tomato me. :unamused:

Nice new sig.

AH! PixarTeo has Amy Lee in her siggy :slight_smile: !!! <3 I love it! Evanescence is my favorite band.

I love Grifsohka’s sig! Sprocket and Rowlf! :smiley:

CowgirlJessie , thank you! I just love these two dogs. :smiley:

I love it too Grifoshka! :smiley: I came in here specifically to say that! 8D

Thanks Leirin!

I appreciate that 8D

Thanks PixarTeo! Glad you like it.

And you guys are right about Grifoshka’s siggy. The piano-playing dogs are kinda cute.

Thanks! Though one is playing, and the other one just loves good music :smiley:

Ah! AWESOME!!!

Finally, here’s Part 3 of the signature trilogy. This is what Iroh is supposed to say in response to the last signature. :mrgreen:

It’s great! Iroh is definitely in my top 5 of Avatar characters. :smiley:

Awesome new sig JustSoWall-eCrazy.

Thanks a lot Leirin and PixarTeo! :smiley: I really wish I could cycle all three together, but I don’t know how to do that. :frowning:

If you want, JSWeC, I could compile the three into a looping GIF image that you could use as your signature. :slight_smile:

little chef

Oh, that would look awesome! :smiley: I’d do it but I don’t have a good gifmaking program on here anymore. :frowning:

Leirin, I adore your signature!! It’s awesome!

^Same here, Leirin… that is one of the best Pixar siggies I’ve ever seen! Awesomeness!

I think Leirin’s current signature is probably the best ever on this site.