Who has the coolest username?

I must say I love the idea of having BlackVelvet as a username, I have no idea why, I just like it <3

What about me? Don’t I have a cool username, too?

Anyways, my favorites would be ellie-jessie-eve, ObsessedWithPixar, IncredigirlVirginia, A113, and rachelcakes.

Thanks evspixarfan! I really appreciate that! And hey, your name is awesome too :slight_smile: Because people who proudly proclaim their Pixar fandom are always awesome! :mrgreen:

Awesome, you say? I know I’m a fan because I recently expanded my list of favorite Pixar characters to over 100 and counting! Plus, I have recently noticed the studio trends in their films–like John Lasseter did 4 out of the first 10 features while other 3 directors did 2 each; both Brad Bird films feature short people plus voice of Lou Romano; Thomas Newman composed film score for both Andrew Stanton-directed films; only 3 of Pixar’s films are rated PG and also contain person subjects while others are rated G and contain non-person subjects–oh, so I did just start to notice that!

Are you talking about me?

^That’s very cool! I hadn’t thought of the human-nonhuman rating thing. Interesting… Anyway, yeah, I think proclaiming oneself as a Pixar fan in one’s username is great! I mean… gestures to my username :smiley:

Yeh, but…did you ever notice?

Rated PG

(1) The Incredibles (2004)
–Superheroes

(2) Up (2009)
–Old man

(3) Brave (2012)
–Princess

Rated G

(1) Toy Story (1995)
–Toy gang

(2) A Bug’s Life (1998)
–Ant

(3) Toy Story 2 (1999)
–Toy gang (again!)

(4) Monsters Inc. (2001)
–Monsters

(5) Finding Nemo (2003)
–Clownfish

(6) Cars (2006)
–Race car + tow truck

(7) Ratatouille (2007)
–Rats

(8) WALL-E (2008)
–Robots

(9) Toy Story 3 (2010)
–Toy gang (again!)

(10) Cars 2 (2011)
–Race car + tow truck (again!) w/spy cars

(11) Monsters University (2013)
–Monsters (again!)

Exactly what I noticed. Kinda strange, huh?

^Yeah, I did notice that. I guess it’s because the human-centered films are more intense than the nonhuman-centered films. But they’re great movies either way.

I don’t think it’s much about the intensity as the fact that there are humans in peril, which usually scares children more than other types of characters being in danger. It’s just a psychological reason.

So that explains the main subject + rating trend I just happened to notice! (mainly for Pixar itself–other studios don’t have that trend)

I do.

^Well, when your username is the same name of one of the awesome-est characters in all animation, then yeah, of course it is :smiley:

Mine sound interesting.

Yeah, no coincidence. A Bug’s Life is probably the darkest Pixar film. But it’s rated G. If they were humans, and you had a dictator beating up a human Flik, that’d certainly not be rated G.

Kenzie: I still say yours is the coolest. I still say mine is, too.

The other usernames I like around here are bright-dot-dasher, Mitch, thedriveintheater, TheStarSwordsman, directive, IncredigirlVirginia, Violet Parr, Tonyloaf, definedancing, ObsessedWithPixar, JustSoWall-eCrazy, Spirit of Adventure, little_chef_eva09, HogHug, wallerat, ColetteLinguini, and Amy43.

Oh me gosh…

^People just have awesome usernames here, don’t they? And thanks again :slight_smile:

Really? Why? I put next to no thought into it. Haha.

Kenzie: I don’t know why, but let’s just say I like your username because…it says “eve” on it? (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

Anyways, reviving this thread (to get it out of the spam).

Glad to know my username is still a favorite.

8D

Really? You’re not just referring to me choosing yours, are 'ya?

Username twins!