Who has the coolest username?

Ah, I like it too. It’s simple, but now I know who that dude in your avatar is. Really nice.

I like everyone’s username. But here a few that stand out to me!

*thewisecookiesheet
*Spirit of Adventure
*thedriveintheatre
*little_chef
*JustSoWall-eCrazy

Sweet list EJE. but you know what? Maybe you should add your name to your list. :mrgreen:

You know, Spirit really does have an amazing user name. :slight_smile: Even before I started talking to him much, I thought “he must be really cool!” 8D

TSS- lol, my username is too dull to be on the list!

Virginia - I know, I like how we just call him ‘Spirit’. I can’t imagine him by any other name!

Same here! I like how there’s all the shortened ways us people came up with for usernames.
I love your username, Kenzie! I can’t picture you with another one either, you’re eje :smiley:

Some of my favorites are
-IncredigirlVirginia
-Spirit of Adventure
-thewisecookiesheet
-little_chef
-bits&pieces
-MissCarrera
-thedriveintheater

but I love them all really, I couldn’t imagine anyone by another name!

Aw, thank you, Evangeline! You’re just too sweet! I really like your user name. :smiley: It’s so sweet. And I agree, bitsandpieces has an amazing user name!!I thought it was a Tangled reference for the longest time. 8D

Kenzie: I agree! I prefer to shorten people’s names, or just call them by their first name. I always use first names, unless the person is uncomfortable with it, or I don’t know it.

Darn, I’m brain dead right now. What did you think it was referencing? I’m sure it makes sense, I just can’t think straight right now! :smiley: And by the way, you can call me Katie. It might be easier to type than “Evangeline” :smiley: But if you forget, I don’t mind, Evangeline’s nice too!

Evangeline & Virginia- Yes, I can’t picture myself as anything but ellie-jessie-eve on this site! I like it when people call me ‘Ellie’ or ‘eje’ the most!

I also like Evangeline’s name. I liked it when I saw her first post way back on the Autograph thread, if I remember correctly. I’m a P&tF fan, so I liked it right away, and commented on it!

Jeez you have a good memory! I remember that, you were the first person I talked to on here :smiley: Thanks so much!

Katie- I thought it was a reference to–“I’m just picking up bits and pieces here. Over protective mother, forbidden road trip, this is serious stuff!” 8D It’s so obscure, but that’s totally what I thought she named herself after.

Haha, I don’t know why I remember that! I don’t remember my first convos with anyone else here.

Edit: disregard this post 8D

ellie-jessie-eve: Thanks for the mention! Yours is pretty cool, too.

“Oklahoma’s Man of Steel” is pretty awesome.

Who’s got the coolest name? Me, of course! (ok, just kidding 8D )

Alright, I think my favorites are:

-Spirit Of Adventure
-Ding
-The Star Swordman
-ellie-jessie-eve
-K9Girl
-Evageline
-S 330
-IncredigirlVirginia
-Wheezysbestbud
-AUTO A113

I think Oklahoma’s Man of Steel is pretty cool too, cause I’m an Oklahoma resident myself. :laughing:

Thanks, Snipe! I like yours. :smiley:

Oklahoma’s Man of Steel is a pretty awesome name, I wonder what it meeeeeans.

Thanks Snipe! I like yours too, especially since it corresponds with your avatar!

Thanks to you two as well! And I’m actually thinking of changing my avatar here pretty soon, because it’s almost been a year since I became a member here and I’ve never changed it in all that time. I’m still gonna keep it Kevin/Snipe related, though. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Thanks IV, Bryko, EJE and Evangeline! :slight_smile:

If anyone’s wondering about the story behind my username, you can read about it in this blog post.

I really like everyone’s usernames (who doesnt’? haha), but if I had to pick a few stand-outs, they would be:

JustSoWalleCrazy
Guitarlynn53
TheStarSwordsman
Ding
Spirit of Adventure
bitsandpieces
thewisecookiesheet
MissCarrera
Hannahmation

Like I said, I love everyone’s usernames (except spambots and trolls), but these are the ones that are particularly imaginative or interesting for me.