Who has the coolest username?

Thanks Snipe! I’ve always really liked yours, it’s short and easy to write and everyone can tell exactly where it’s from :smiley: Yours is one of my favorites!

I agree, the greatness of Snipe’s(and Spirit of Adventure’s) is that it’s easy to recognize. No guess work. 8D

Everybody has a special name I think. It makes everyone unique. And thats what I love about everyone’s username.

Incredigirl
Snipe
Thedriveintheater
Lerin
MissCarrera
JustSoWalleCrazy
Thewisecookiesheet
Ding
Thestarswordsman
Evangaline
Mayfly

Ive named alot but theres alot more

Thank you Celie! I love yours too, it’s really original and I love how it’s a different spelling of what your real name is :smiley:

I agree with you 100%. I couldn’t picture anyone by any other name!

Pizza Planet Truck It reminds me of my most favorite easter egg to look for in any Pixar movie.

And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech: (26) And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: (27) And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

Anyways, The nominations here already are all very good. TDIT’s name is excellent, but then again, the names of nearly everyone here(barring those spammers and their nonsensical names, they could at least be creative when advertising!) are very good.

Some that I’ve always liked are Evangeline and Snipe. But there are a lot of great ones.

Aaw thank you Spirit! Yours has always been in my top favorites. I love how like Snipe’s everyone knows exactly where it’s from and it just has such a nice flow :smiley: I love the shortened version too. Just “Spirit” is awesome :smiley:

What I like the most above mine is that I feel truly represented by it.

And yours is beautiful, and it could be a real name.

Everybody here has great usernames. I love them all.

^yours has a nice ring to it.
And Spirit’s is nice too.

Thanks Sealy. I like your username too.

Snipe’s is cool.

Yeah! Where has he been?

I’ve always loved Snipe’s. And ohno, I hope he doesn’t pull another disappearing act!

Evangeline’s name is pretty, Sealy always reminds me of those spring beds, and mine at some occasions, although i did get some inspiration from a friend, who’s name is NobodyMan.

I discovered what I like about my username: It has its own musical theme. Every time I read it, I can’t help but whistling The Spirit of Adventure.

I love all of Up’s score. I’m in love with it. 8D But, I’m in love with something like 20 movie scores. 8D I love your name, Spirit.

SoA: THere you go! Something to appreciate. i don’t have any Pixar references in my username, but I’m still proud of mine.