Who has the coolest username?

Yeah, there had to be something…

My entire username is three Pixar references.

Honestly, my username causes two major conceptions: The Incredibles is my favorite Pixar movie(not true), The Inredibles is the only Pixar film I love(not even 25% true) and that I’m a Violet fan(that’s so not true I could laugh).

In short, I wish I had picked a broader, more imaginative username.

IV: Considered having a username that includes all three of your favorite PIxar characters, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Woody?

I think The Star Swordsman has a really awesome name.

Bryko has a cool username as well.

ellie-jessie-eve, your name is really rad as well. Unique! and IncredigirlVirginia, your name is great just the way it is! its cool. :smiley:

Aw, thank you Sir! :smiley:

Virginia: I couldn’t imagine you anything but IncredigirlVirginia!

Thanks dude. I really like yours too. It’s got my favorite Pixar cahracter plus an awesome band.

Thanks TSS :smiley:

You’re welcome dude!

TSS: That’s an awesome idea! I’ve always wished I had a user name involving Toy Story as well. I wish I did that. 8D But what would it be? IncredigirlVirginialovesWoody? It’s too long. 8D :smiley: But, either way, I wish I had used Woody somehow.

Violet Nirvana: Thanks! That’s very nice! I also like your username. :smiley: :smiley:

Kenzie: Aw, thanks! I just wish my username encompassed more things, I suppose. Like the IncrediblePrincessofGargoyles&Toys or something. :wink: 8D But again, too long! And most people would not get the gargoyles.

Thank You! :slight_smile:

No problem, it’s just awesome!

Yeah. Pretty simple. Made up of a few of my favorite things. Nirvana, Violet, and the colour violet. :smiley:

Haha, that would be an increidbly long but awesome name!

Mmm, I guess…

Spirt Of Adventure
IncredigirlVirginia
The Star Swordsman
Badger
mentalguru
Evangeline

Aw, thanks! It seems everyone save for me likes mine. 8D :neutral_face:

No problem.

Thank you Pixarfan91. I like your username too.