Why do you love or hate this movie??

Oh, I’m sure that there are. I’ve met a few.

There definitely are some that don’t like it. But, I wonder does anyone hate it and can give a reasonable explanation why? (on Pixar Planet that is).

Trust me, i’ve met quite a few a few years ago. And if i can remember a few reasons, they said that that action was not their movie, they were bored by it, and that they didn’t connect with the characters.

They’re entitled to their opinion, but I don’t agree with them (as you already know).

Yeah. Same here.

Exactly. To me, The Incredibles is far from being my favorite Pixar film, but it would be impossible to argue it’s a bad movie, or that it’s hateful, cause it’s really wonderful despite personal preferences.

These are exactly my sentiments as well.

Snipe: Exactly!! The word droid is way better, and that’s a good reason.

For several reasons why I like this movie, my most favorable reason for why I like this movie so much is because of all the hard work put into this animation process–in terms of rendering, rigging, lighting…and a few other things.

Also, Mr. Incredible and his family are my favorite superheroes because I don’t like to watch any others! Ha-ha… :-D)

That’s true for almost all animated films though.

Exactly.

In some way, that applies to almost every film. But it’s particularly noticeable in animation.

I’m just saying, Pixar has always been my favorite studio for my entire life–those images are the most colorful.

Now like I said, the Incredibles are just about the only superheroes I would ever want to watch.

Also, there is a whole bunch of funny scenes that make me want to laugh.

My favorite character is Mr. Incredible.

I also like Frozone and Edna Mode.

However, I do not like Syndrome and his Omnidroid. (I can see that being the destructive type!)

Super suit scene always cracks me up!

Oh, and one other thing…
Did you ever notice that all 3 PG-rated Pixar films have a person for a main subject? (The Incredibles=superheroes) (Up=old man) (Brave=princess) This is very ironic for Pixar itself, as the other films are rated G and generally contain non-person subjects. Like the Incredibles was the first Pixar film to feature an entirely human cast and also the first to be rated PG.
(Sorry if I had to go off-topic, but I just had to point that out! :laughing: )

There’s quite a few moments of character animation that are to die for. Of course a great deal goers into animating every movie(that’s animated), but I was never so fascinated by the character animation as much as this movie until Tangled. Up comes close. There are just some amazing expressions that tell you everything. I love that. <3

The character design is to die for as well.

I love this movie because the great characters and exciting plot.

Superheroes weren’t originally my interest growing up but The Incredibles changed that outlook for me. I soon grew to love the story and character development of both the characters in The Incredbiles but also other heroes.

I actually had the same experience! I never liked heroes until I saw this movie. It got me interested in Batman, Spiderman and others.

I like it because I’ve always loved heroes. The idea of heroes being among us or actually being a hero always intrigued me when I was young.

I’ve always loved The Incredibles. It really hits the mark imo not just as a superhero film but as a film on its own terms; I never used to care for the genre, but this movie made me open to it.

Part of me always loved super heroes, even before The Incredibles. but after The movie was released, I think this opened up my geekiness and made it my obsession.