Why do you love or hate this movie??

I recommend you to check it out if you can find it. I thought it was the best out of the three.

I agree that it was the best of the three.

Back on topic: While The Incredibles is one of my least favorite Pixar films, it’s probably one of the better superhero type films.

Another thing I love about The Incredibles is the way they made the Ice look. It looks quite real and I think they did a great job with the effects.

I agree with Ballboi and pixarmilan: you really should see it. It’s my personal favorite, and aparently the best. 8D

You never saw SpiderMan 2? Where were you when it came out?

I didn’t see the Spiderman movies until like 2006 or something. I know, I’m a horrible person. Now, I’ll tell you why that’s really pathetic. I only wanted to see all the superhero movies, because of how much The Incredibles impacted me. But, Spiderman 2 is one of my all time favorite action movies.

I saw all of them in theaters. I remember seeing only like 2 other prople in the theater when I went with my dad and brother to see Spider Man 3.

That one is terrible.

Uh… well, to be honest, I didn’t see any of the superhero movies until just a few years ago. My mom rarely lets us watch even PG movies until we’re around 10 years old. :unamused: :slight_smile:

I saw the second and third Spiderman films in the cinema.

In my country, Spider-Man 2 is probably the most broadcast film in television. Every chanel appears to have the rights to broadcast it!

I have the DVD, anyway, and it’s definitely my favorite entry from that film series.

Wow, really? I wacthed R rated mvoies when I eas that age, as long as it wasen’t to adult.

Yeah… actually, I still haven’t seen hardly any rated-R movies. Half of the time my mom doesn’t even watch them.

I remember watching The Shining when I was little, the only thing that scared me was the twin ghost

I’ve seen a lot of R rated movies lately.

Kay Guys, back to le topic please! Why do you love or hate this movie?

Hehehe… yeah. We keep doing that. :laughing:

So… another reason I love The Incredibles is because of the Omnidroid. I would have loved animating that. :mrgreen:

The Omnidroid is awesome!

I thought the Omnidroid was a really cool robot weapon.