Worst animated movies of all time?

Wait… there’s a Titanic Animated movie??? That’s hilarious!!!

If you haven’t watched it then you don’t know the half of it!

Here’s one of the many gems, dolphins come to rescue people from the water. :neutral_face:

To put it in a simple, seemingly harsh manner, kiddie shows don’t show a lot of Asian stuff anymore.

I’m afraid I’m gonna have to agree with M.O. OTH was a little cliched plot-wise, but it captured the spirit of the comic strip it was based on (and trust me, the comic was a brilliant satire on suburban life and consumerism). Plus, it has Mr Bruce Freakin’ Willis as a raccoon! :smiley:

Haven’t seen it before, much less heard of it. But the theme song from YT makes it obvious it’s for the preschool crowd. Kind of like Dora but in Chinese. I’m sure five-year olds wouldn’t care if the plot’s a little inane for grown-ups. And as Flare pointed out, you spelled ‘Ni Hao’ wrong. The only thing I’m annoyed is that they have a koala eating bamboo. :laughing: What the heck? Do you guys know the difference between a koala and a panda, people? :smiley: I guess if it does suck, I’m not missing out on much. :wink:

I’m pretty sure TS2 meant the show in total, and was not targeting the fact that it has a Chinese host, Flare. And if you think Asians are getting enough ‘represent’, might I kindly direct you to Jake Long and Juniper Lee (ironically, both shows share the same premise of fighting mystical creatures!). Granted, they still perpetuate the “all Orientals know kung-fu” stereotype, but they present Chinese culture and mythology to a mass audience in a tasteful and respectful manner.

Okay I’m gonna have to call you out on that. Cats Don’t Dance was one of my fave movies as a kid. The songs were catchy, the animation was splendid, and the characters were endearing and relatable. Plus, now that I’m older and looked back on it with an adult perspective, it was actually a veiled commentary of discrimination in Hollywood. One of the best of the 90s.

If you want my opinion on bad animated flicks, Bee Movie’s definitely one of them. I was excited for Jerry Seinfeld and Reese Witherspoon as the stars in the movie, but when I watched it in theatres with my sibling… boy, was it underwhelming. It’s like Shark Tale, except a thousand times less funnier. Definitely Dreamworks’ all-time low.

I hate it when Dreamworks tries to make their animals and their world look like ours (unlike say, a Bug’s Life, where they at least keep some semblance of the insects ‘animalness’).Here the bees walk on their hind legs and drive bubble cars in hive cities. I don’t want to be reminded of urban life! That’s where I just walked in from! Either you be naturalistic like The Lion King or Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, or you go all anthropomorphic like Cats Don’t Dance or Surf’s Up. Never in between. :frowning:

And that Barry x Vanessa interspecies love was not Madagascar 2 Melman x Gloria-cute, and just came off as creepy, not to mention in the end, nothing came out of it! Pointless waste of my time. :angry:

Eh, I know. It’s just that he misspelled ‘good’ as ‘ho’ (which, er, as you know, means ‘prostitute’ :stuck_out_tongue: ), so I got a bit touchy there.

My bad.

Sure. :wink: Let’s talk more about this Titanic animated movie!!!

Let’s… not. Worthy Pixar films have already not receive the recognition of some VIPs, so why should this Unworthy one grab our attention, at all? :stuck_out_tongue:

Because of the title of this thread… ummm…

Eh, I guess you’re right. But still, fulfilling the purpose these movies were created for (to gain our attention and thus, earn money in the process whether through our conscious actions or otherwise) seems a bit unnerving to me. :unamused:

Well, Flare, I guess as long as we keep our discussion within this thread and don’t spend a single cent on their movies, I think it should be fine to talk about it. After all, what else can we talk about in this thread anyway? :wink:
Anyway, I’ll go first. I so want to see this movie just to see how bad it can get.
“It’s Party Time! It’s Party Time! Everybody’s feeling fine cos’ it’s Party Time!” :laughing:

It’s all on youtube. That’s likely the only way you’ll ever see it too. I’ve had this thing on email alert from eBay and Amazon for months. There’s only been one listed so far and it’s going for $100 because of the nostalgia critic’s signature. I can’t stand that guy…

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0349743385

He’s right!!! The titanic animation IS there!

Shrek The Third didn’t quite amuse me :confused:

Me neither. That is DreamWorks’ all-time worst!!!

And welcome to the forums! :smiley:

What’s Up: Ballon to the rescue is the worst film of all time, there for making it the worst animated film of all time.

:laughing:

Are you saying Up is the worst film of all time??? :confused:

It might be. <_<" :laugh: Just kidding.

no its this movie called “whats up: balloon to the rescue” and its basically a rip off of UP except instead of multiple helium balloons, the house is lifted up by a hot air balloon. :unamused:

heres a link to the poster: [url]I Watch Stuff

Have you watched that so you can say for sure? :wink:

Thanks! ;D