Your favorite character?

High five EJE! You and I got the same favorite character. And Helen is seocnd for me, but third for you.

This may sound strange but I really like Mrs. Incredible/ Elastic girl. Had a crush on her.

Violet is a close second.

Virginia- Nope, my top three happen to be females

TSS- Sweet! High Five!

Race&Animationfan : That’s awesome! I don’t have a “crush” on her(haha), but I am a little obsessed with her. And Mr. Incredible. :slight_smile: 8D

I actually find Helen Parr a little attractive, as well as VIolet. High five dude!

Helen is so pretty. Although, I wish her torso was longer, or her legs were shorter one or the other. The proportion is the only thing about her I don’t love.

I think Helen looks perfect. :unamused: :slight_smile:

I think that as much as anyone alive. I practically worship her(yeah, that’s weird. Sorry 8D ). I just sometimes find myself almost disturbed by the proportion of her top and bottom half of body. But, now I’m just over analyzing it suppose. :stuck_out_tongue: But, I mean, I LOVE her. And Bob. And them together. 8D But, it’s my obsession that causes me to even think these things. So, maybe it’s just characature, and I should ignore it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think VIolet will be my favorite character for as long as I live.

You know, I think these guys(Frank and Ollie) are severely under rated. Obviously they aren’t my two favorite characters, but I think they need more love.

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Those guys are cool. NOt high on my list either, but a cameo? Tip your hat to Brad Bird for thinking that idea.

Yes, it’s a great tribute.

After all, thos two were indeed Brad Bird’s mentors.

Its hard for me to pick favourite characters from pixar films,as i like all of them!
But if i had to pick just one,it would probably be Edna Mode, for her Comedy Gold!

Helen and Bob would be 2nd and 3rd for me! :slight_smile:

Great list!!

Those are great choices ! Brad does a brilliant job with Edna, and the other two are at the top of my list.

Milan and I share favorite characters. 8D

I already knew that^^, but still awesome.

It’s just cool though. I love agreeing with people. :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Mr. Incredible

Elastigirl

Violet

Dash

Jack-Jack

Frozone

Edna Mode

Kari

Rick Dicker

Mirage (she has a change of heart somewhere in the film)

Yep, that’s about it…