Your favorite character?

Race&Animationfan : That’s awesome! I don’t have a “crush” on her(haha), but I am a little obsessed with her. And Mr. Incredible. :slight_smile: 8D

I actually find Helen Parr a little attractive, as well as VIolet. High five dude!

Helen is so pretty. Although, I wish her torso was longer, or her legs were shorter one or the other. The proportion is the only thing about her I don’t love.

I think Helen looks perfect. :unamused: :slight_smile:

I think that as much as anyone alive. I practically worship her(yeah, that’s weird. Sorry 8D ). I just sometimes find myself almost disturbed by the proportion of her top and bottom half of body. But, now I’m just over analyzing it suppose. :stuck_out_tongue: But, I mean, I LOVE her. And Bob. And them together. 8D But, it’s my obsession that causes me to even think these things. So, maybe it’s just characature, and I should ignore it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think VIolet will be my favorite character for as long as I live.

You know, I think these guys(Frank and Ollie) are severely under rated. Obviously they aren’t my two favorite characters, but I think they need more love.

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Those guys are cool. NOt high on my list either, but a cameo? Tip your hat to Brad Bird for thinking that idea.

Yes, it’s a great tribute.

After all, thos two were indeed Brad Bird’s mentors.

Its hard for me to pick favourite characters from pixar films,as i like all of them!
But if i had to pick just one,it would probably be Edna Mode, for her Comedy Gold!

Helen and Bob would be 2nd and 3rd for me! :slight_smile:

Great list!!

Those are great choices ! Brad does a brilliant job with Edna, and the other two are at the top of my list.

Milan and I share favorite characters. 8D

I already knew that^^, but still awesome.

It’s just cool though. I love agreeing with people. :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Mr. Incredible

Elastigirl

Violet

Dash

Jack-Jack

Frozone

Edna Mode

Kari

Rick Dicker

Mirage (she has a change of heart somewhere in the film)

Yep, that’s about it…

I really dislike Mirage. I used to dislike Violet too, but it was because in the public’s eye she has outshined the main characters, who are in my eyes less annoying and better developed. It’s kind of funny looking back, I literally used to watch this movie once a week or more. And it was always a mixture of euphoria and raging at half the cast. I even got angry when Edna slapped Helen with the news paper. 8D

One other favorite character–Tony (Violet’s crush)

I think Kari is my favorite. ;-p