Your Friend the Rat fan commentary - 9.20.2008

A113 - Cool! I look forward to you participating. =)

TSS - Aww… Looks like I’ll be the only one from the last commentary that will be in the next one (but I probably won’t talk, anyway.)

thedriveintheatre - Your time will be 8:30am Sunday, now.

Alright, now we’re talkin’ A113! Literally and figuatively, of course. :slight_smile: Hey, could you please update my first thread, my name’s not up yet. I’m currently in Sydney, Australia. Thanks!
Oh, thanks for the software mention, qxgnxamy. Are you going to send the two YFTR commentaries to the licensing folks too? I hope they approve it, the original soundtrack would probably be on mute, and the visuals are only half the story anyway.
Thanks for the update, rachelcakes. So you’ll be a silent observer this time round? I’m sure you can find one new thing or two to say on your second go. :smiley:

A113 - I’m going to send out the list now, so the others have plenty of time to add each other to their contact lists. As soon as you have a Skype name, would you send it to us?

Thanks qxgnxamy! I’m adding everyone to my contact list now. =)

I also researched YFTR, made a few notes, and watched it again. Looking forward to 3:30 tomorrow! Hopefully I won’t faint from nervousness or something. xD

thedriveintheatre - I wasn’t planning on sending Pixar the practice commentaries, but why not? I’ll try that. However, I’d like to send them a non-practice commentary first, to make a good first impression. I did find a way to mix in the original soundtrack, but most of the time it’s very quiet since we’re talking.

Guys i bought my headset yesterday ! And i have a cold so i’ll be talking like someone who has a cold ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad news, everyone. This computer dude’s the only reliable guy who’s currently working, which means he’s totally busy.

Get it? :frowning:

I’m really sorry for the disappointment, but i can’t make it today. :`-( I’m still happy to do whatever i can to help you in any way.

Whatever the next commentary is, i’d like to join you in it.

What !? We can’t do it without you ! You’rethe one who thought of this second practise etc… It’s not gonna be the same. :cry: [/spoiler]

I’m glad you’re crazy about me :stuck_out_tongue: , but i was expecting my ready computer to come in today, and it ain’t ready yet. :frowning: And by the way, it was Peter’s idea.

Thanks for being so nice to me, Pixar.rocks. I’m gonna make it to one of these!

Man, that stinks, A113! D; Hopefully you’ll be able to do the next commentary…

And I guess today’s the big day, huh? Heheh, I have to admit, I’m not as nervous now as I thought I’d be, but it’s still gonna be nervewracking. Just to warn you all, I am very shy, and I tend to stutter and slur my words a bit when I’m nervous…but I’ll try to speak as clearly as possible. Oh yeah, and I giggle a lot. xD; But again, I’ll do my best to contribute something.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and what order are we going to introduce ourselves in?

Oh, Sorry.

By the way, i’m using this clock. So is the time 22:30 (GMT) ?

Lightning Eclipse - We’ll be introducing ourselves in alphabetical order according to our Pixar Planet usernames. So that would be you, M-O, Pixar.rocks, me, Rachel, thedriveintheatre.

Edit: Pixar.rocks - 22:30 UTC/GMT is when I’ll start the conference call. We’ll start the commentary some time after that.

Peter i saw that you were connected on Skype. :smiley:

Yup, these days when I’m at the computer, I’m on Skype. So you can message me whenever you want.

Edit: Pixar.rocks - How is your brother going to listen in? Also, how do you pronounce your last name?

In fact my brother will not be listening… =/ But that’s not too bad. And where did you find my last name ?

Your last name is in your Skype profile. =)

Peter : well i can’t write the pronounciation but if you want i’ll show you when we’ll be talking ! Wink

Ok, I’ll wait for the conference then.

It’s weird to think that Rachel’s sleeping right now ! :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I’ll be going first in terms of introductions then? Does that mean I’ll technically be opening the commentary as well? Oh wow, hahaha. xD; This is so nerve wracking, but exciting.

'Bout an hour to go…I’m popping my DVD in now. I may have to leave to get some water briefly before we start. I’m also going to grab my notes.

EDIT: Oh, and qxgnxamy…I’m sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be able to pronounce your username for the life of me. xD What should I call you?
(People can call me either Lightning Eclipse or Kaitlyn BTW, either way is fine.)