You've got WALL•E fever when...

You still have WALL-E fever if…

-Police cars remind you of stewards.
-You start sounding like WALL-E
-You think of the BNL in WALL-E every time someone says “Buy n’ large…”

That’s happened to me sometimes. :smiley:

You know you’ve got WALL•E fever when you start imagining the Stewards saying Stormtrooper quotes from Star Wars.

lol, I just imagined a steward saying “These are not the droids we are looking for” (I don’t know if that’s exact, my Star Wars stuff is really rusty)

You know you still got Wall-E fever when -

• You have a giant Wall-E poster that you refuse to take down, and will take with you when you go to college and wherever you may live in the future.

• You have a Wall-E plush toy, and if you can’t find it, you do NOT rest until you do.

• You go to a look at a film school and the guy who’s showing you around asks you “what kind of movies do you want to work on?”, to which you reply “ones like Wall-E”

Jeez, I haven’t done these in forever, I almost forgot how fun it is :stuck_out_tongue:

You know you’ve got Wall-E fever when you see a van for a cleaning company called Axiom and it makes you geek out.

There’s a cleaning company called Axiom? That’s tight, I’d have them clean for me.

You think that Cornelius is cute.

(He really is.) :wink:

Ha, I think so too, a bit. Not as cute as a certain Alexander Hamilton ( <3 )

Whenever you eat stuff like corn, beans, rice, ect. you shape them into squares without even thinking about it.

• You make M•O’s chirping sounds whenever you vaccum your room
  • You see Brazil only because the theme was in the Wall•E teaser trailer
  • Whenever you play soccer, instead of shouting “Goal!”, you say “EVAH!”
  • Instead of playing HORSE with a basketball, you play WALL•E
  • You become jealous of Wall•E/EVE’s romance
  • You own a Wall-•E toothbrush…but never use it because you think you’ll ruin it
  • You bought Hello, Dolly!
  • You take a vacation to Rome, see the bank advertisements titled BNL, and sing the jingle
  • You make a contribution to this thread- yah, I just went there

Ha, nice one!

You’re the only one in your house who likes it at all

Someone used to call you EVE( :cry: )

Whenever you see Frank Willard play Mr. McDougle from Everybody Loves Raymond, you can’t help to think “It’s Shelby Forthright!” no matter how many times you’ve seen the episode.

When you’re making M-O out of a tissue box to keep your WALL-E made out of a tissue box company. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww, that’s so cute! Upload pictures when you’re done!

You hate AUTO with a passion. I do.

I sure will! :smiley:

Ah, this brings me back to the Summer of '08… when my WALL-E obsession began…

1. You go around every corner of the website just to learn about every character you can
  2. You start imagining what they’d be like as humans…
  3. You go to great lengths to get an iDance WALL-E (had to fight for one on eBay!)
  4. You ask for a WALL-E cake for your birthday that year (It was awesome! It had cinnamon frosting and cinnamon grahms as trash piles and a WALL-E action figure on top with an essential Hal made from peppercorns!)
  5. You end up accumulating a lot of WALL-E merch, including things you never expected you’d get it! (Like the soundtrack, for example. It’s my first and only Pixar soundtrack thus far!)
  6. You make plans to be EVE for Halloween.
  7. You start humming WALL-E and BURN-E’s favorite songs just like they do.
  8. Every little plant coming out of the sidewalk makes you want to take it home and put it in a shoe.
  9. There’s hardly a single love song you hear that doesn’t remind you of WALL-E and EVE…
    Ain’t it great being obsessed with Pixar? :mrgreen:

You build a version on Cuusoo, and find a bigger version by someone else and support theirs while championing your own…

After a steady diet of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom juice (along with having seen Brave in theaters), my WALL•E fever has somewhat returned…

And… you know it’s returned when you re-discover the humanizations you’ve made and decided to make major updates to them. ;-o

You use WALL-E’s emotional tones.