You've got WALL•E fever when...

There’s a cleaning company called Axiom? That’s tight, I’d have them clean for me.

You think that Cornelius is cute.

(He really is.) :wink:

Ha, I think so too, a bit. Not as cute as a certain Alexander Hamilton ( <3 )

Whenever you eat stuff like corn, beans, rice, ect. you shape them into squares without even thinking about it.

• You make M•O’s chirping sounds whenever you vaccum your room
  • You see Brazil only because the theme was in the Wall•E teaser trailer
  • Whenever you play soccer, instead of shouting “Goal!”, you say “EVAH!”
  • Instead of playing HORSE with a basketball, you play WALL•E
  • You become jealous of Wall•E/EVE’s romance
  • You own a Wall-•E toothbrush…but never use it because you think you’ll ruin it
  • You bought Hello, Dolly!
  • You take a vacation to Rome, see the bank advertisements titled BNL, and sing the jingle
  • You make a contribution to this thread- yah, I just went there

Ha, nice one!

You’re the only one in your house who likes it at all

Someone used to call you EVE( :cry: )

Whenever you see Frank Willard play Mr. McDougle from Everybody Loves Raymond, you can’t help to think “It’s Shelby Forthright!” no matter how many times you’ve seen the episode.

When you’re making M-O out of a tissue box to keep your WALL-E made out of a tissue box company. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww, that’s so cute! Upload pictures when you’re done!

You hate AUTO with a passion. I do.

I sure will! :smiley:

Ah, this brings me back to the Summer of '08… when my WALL-E obsession began…

1. You go around every corner of the website just to learn about every character you can
  2. You start imagining what they’d be like as humans…
  3. You go to great lengths to get an iDance WALL-E (had to fight for one on eBay!)
  4. You ask for a WALL-E cake for your birthday that year (It was awesome! It had cinnamon frosting and cinnamon grahms as trash piles and a WALL-E action figure on top with an essential Hal made from peppercorns!)
  5. You end up accumulating a lot of WALL-E merch, including things you never expected you’d get it! (Like the soundtrack, for example. It’s my first and only Pixar soundtrack thus far!)
  6. You make plans to be EVE for Halloween.
  7. You start humming WALL-E and BURN-E’s favorite songs just like they do.
  8. Every little plant coming out of the sidewalk makes you want to take it home and put it in a shoe.
  9. There’s hardly a single love song you hear that doesn’t remind you of WALL-E and EVE…
    Ain’t it great being obsessed with Pixar? :mrgreen:

You build a version on Cuusoo, and find a bigger version by someone else and support theirs while championing your own…

After a steady diet of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom juice (along with having seen Brave in theaters), my WALL•E fever has somewhat returned…

And… you know it’s returned when you re-discover the humanizations you’ve made and decided to make major updates to them. ;-o

You use WALL-E’s emotional tones.

^Yep. :laughing:

Sorry, I know it’s a little late but…

1.) You have Wall-E stuff all over your school binder (or whatever you use at your work)
2.) You look at Wall-E pictures on the internet ALL THE TIME
3.) You start relating everything you say and do to Wall-E
4.) You start dressing up as Wall-E characters
5.) You really want to meet someone named Wally, Eve, Eva, Mo, or even Shelby-and make fast friends with them
6.) You watch a bunch of Wall-E videos on YouTube
7.) You make a bunch of Wall-E videos for YouTube
8.) You’re in love with Wall-E in some way
9.) You freak out whenever you randomly see a Wall-E related post on DeviantArt, Google+, or anywhere in random places online
10.) You freak out when Wall-E’s the Disney Channel feature presentation
11.) You go to Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Target, and even Costco to see if they have anything Wall-E related
12.) You talk about Wall-E ALL THE TIME
13.) You make Wall-E references to everything you say to yourself (and sometimes to other people) ALL THE TIME
14.) You freak out when you see a cupcake cup from Denny’s (come on, that’s a good one! 8D )
15.) You start talking like Wall-E
17.) You go to junkyards and look at the cool random stuff there
18.) You love going to Yard Sales all of a sudden
19.) You suddenly become Hello, Dolly! crazy! 8D (You want to do that play at your school, you want to see the movie, you want to own the movie, etc.)

^Pretty much me on a daily basis :slight_smile: And ooooh I can get a cupcake in a cup?! Need to go to Denny’s pronto! :mrgreen:

^ Haha! :laughing: Yeah, I actually saw that kind of cup at my sister’s gymnastics meet. Some kid was carrying it, and I saw it and was like, “It’s a cupcake in a CUP!” I soon found out from my dad that they were from Denny’s, AND that he almost bought some a while back. But, unfortunately, he didn’t. :cry: :angry: XD

I’m kind of still hoping they still have it. :laughing: