You've got WALL•E fever when...

You have a dream that Wall-E is a T.V. show that is shown everyday.

You have a sudden interest in space, robots, Earth, ect.

You tell your friends about it, even thought they’ve heard it from you already.

When making crafts, you design a robot from the film

You’d like to put Wall-E stickers almost everywhere on your stationery/desk, etc.

You reenact Wall-E vignette(s)

On your list of favorite couples from movies, EVE and WALL-E are somewhere at the top.

For your summer reading, you wonder if reading a Wall-E book counts.

This is one of the movies you want to see in the theater immediately and own on DVD.

XD! Guilty. :laughing: does the headphones dance If i was fat, i wouldn’t be able 2 do that! ROFLOL

8D 8D 8D

Check out my PowerPoint Presentations thread in the Fan Art section. I did that too! :smiley:

1. When you start imagining the scenes with what you think the characters would look like as humans (I did this with Cars too :laughing: )

man, I need to stop thinking of these one at a time OOOHH! WAIT! Another one!

1. You keep searching YouTube to see if there are any good WALL-E/EVE ones out yet

(There are ones but only commercial footage) :wink:

You are trying to play something, ANYTHING from the wall-e score on your harmonica.

Speaking of music, you try finind WALL-E songs from the movie on youtube.

You say “WALL-E,” “M-O”, and “EVE” (Eve-a) over and over like the characters would say it ,for no reason except that you like Wall-E.

The funny thing is, I knew before I saw the movie that here name was eve, but the more WALL-E says it like E-VA, I started to think her name might be something else.

BUY N LARGE!
SUPERSTORE!
ALL YOU NEED!
AND SO MUCH MORE!
HAPPINESS!
IS WHAT WE SELL!
THAT’S WHY EVERYONE!
LOVES B N L!

You have had an uncontrollable urge to do that all day.

Seriously, I feel better now.

Umm… get out of my head… please.

You consider watching Wall-E reading, because you “read” the expressions on their faces XD

You know you have Wall-E fever when you and your little brother sing that jingle several times a day O_O

When you and your 3 siblings (the oldest of which is younger than you by 11 years) run around the house all day saying “Woah!” pretending to have bras on your faces…

Nice avatar, eratosthenes. :smiley:

That “poem” there, i didn’t know what that was from, so i asummed it was the jingle from the soundtrack, so i check it out on amazon.com, and…well…
THANKS A LOT, NETBUG! :angry:

xD

If the amazon.com music samples of the WALL•E soundtrack get stuck in your head. :laughing:

MWAHAHA. Yesa, fear my ability to get a cheesy jungle stuck in the heads of half the fandom! Fear it!

Thank you!

You squeal and laugh at cute WALLEVE pictures on DeviantART…

…While listening to the song “Deathbed” by Relient K.

I’m not joking. O.o Even if you don’t know the song, the title should give you a rough idea.

When you want to become a engineer just so you ca n build your very own Wall-e. :laughing:

4th of July face painting = Buy n Large logo on your cheek.

I wish I could keep it on for when I go see the movie again tomorrow, but I need to shower before then. I got the colors wrong anyway. I had to tell them how to do it. The only PIXAR one they had with them was an Incredibles logo (at least that’s what it looked like.)