You've got WALL•E fever when...

I am not sure if anyone posted this, but you got WALL-E fever when you have fun ON a fire hydrant.

-When you start keeping your VHS in a toaster.
-When you buy a television magnifying screen, or steal your grandmother’s.
-When you fork over enough money to buy one of those terrestrial chairs WALL-E’s ‘feet’ are designed after.

Or perhaps when you find yourself repeating actions from the film without realizing it. (Today I found myself reenacting certain motions EVE makes, thinking “Now what movie is this from?..” Seriously.)

When you sigh like WALL•E does and when you say “Ohhh!” and “Whoa” like M-O does =P

sorry if those have already been said =/ but i’ve found myself doing them lately 8D

When you start humming randomly like WALL-E…

1. When you have a Wall-E wallpaper on your cell phone

2. When you plant a young tree in a boot

3. When you look at a piece of heavy equipment and see Wall-E

4. When you imagine your self and what you would do in the movie

5. When you ask someone what there directive is

P.S. These are real!

I love alot of the past posts, I can say yes to about 75% or more of those.

Great thread!

… if you think this is amazing:

Made by deviantArt member b1nd1

Wow! I didn’t realize that WALL-E was actually a teenage version of the mechanic from Team Fortress 2!

Cybearg: I don’t think WALL-E is a teenaged person from the Team Fortress thing. This is probably just a fanart. SOmeone wanted to know what a humanized WALL-e anEVE would look like.

I love that pic! I love the humanized versions of WALL-E and EVE, ive been trying to draw one myself :smiley:

Oh I am so gonna start doing that =P 8D

A cheesy jungle?
I like cheese, but that may be a lot of cheese for one person.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Netbug meant a cheesy jingle. XD awesome

And no, I don’t think that’s cool. Humanized versions of robots wouldn’t work one bit. :confused:

Well, yes, I was aware of that. I was just making a joke. :wink:

Oh, my apologies then.

• You go and see certain other family movies because you know the WALL•E trailer will be attached to it.

Great one, Rachel! 8D

-Even days after seeing it, you’re still thinking about ol’ Wall•E. [spoil]Especially the sad moments.[/spoil]

-You think Wall•E is hot (Eww)

1. You look for Wall-E fan fics every 5 min (You may have missed some)
  2. You have converted every avatar, picture, wallpaper, etc to a Wall-E pic
  3. The soundtrack is played constantly in your head
  4. You wish you were Wall-E/EVE

Guilty of the fanfic one lotus.

Lol Dont I know it! At work I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and have quite a bit of down time during the summer. So updates on WALL-E fanfics are a really nice break!

How about also instead of keeping look-outs for fanfic updates, you write some fanfiction yourself?