Pixar Planet

Violet's Non-Pixar Art

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby Violet Parr » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:41 am

IncredigirlVirginia- Cool! Thanks again :D !

thedriveintheatre- Oh, well, thanks :) ! I'm glad you like it. I've spent a lot of time trying to undo all those writing classes :roll: :lol: :wink: . Every artist needs a sloppy signature! And thanks for the compliment on my (forum) siggy :) . As for the DA account, it'll take awhile, but I think I'll be getting one. I've just gotta have my mom check it out first :wink: . Now, to come up with a weird and wacky second user name.... (Though I'll use somthing like Violet_Parr[something] :lol: ) I can't wait to see how it goes!
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby Pixarfan91 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:11 am

Those are cool. The first one looks like if Violet was on The Nightmare Before Christmas. I should put my art up.
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection. Im a OFFICIAL PIXARTEER Image Image
Pixarfan91
Super Hero

Postby Violet Parr » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks :D ! I'm glad you like them. And, I'd love to see your art as well! If you do decide to post it, I'll definitely check it out :wink: .
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby bright dot-dasher » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 am

Your latest colorful snake looks pretty awesome! Great color choices, by the way! :D
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Postby Violet Parr » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks, BDD :D ! I appreciate it!

Well, again, sorry for the long hiatus. I know, I know, I'm bad for that. Sorry.

Anyway, I now have a DA account, so no more problems uploading. But I will probably be posting links more often insted of putting the pictures right in the thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, this next pic is somthing I did for my ID. I love Siberians, especially the ones with masks. This is Violet, the Siberian, or, as I've dubbed her, "Siblet." Her back story is still in development (in my head). All I've really decided is she's an up-beat, street dweller, half Husky, 1/4 German shepherd, and 1/4 wolf. She's been bounced around houses before, but always manages to get herself kicked out. Maybe this is why...

http://violet-the-siberian.deviantart.c ... /#/d2qz8i9

Gonna digitally color this later.
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby thedriveintheatre » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

You're off to a great start on dA! I should make an ID and avatar for myself... it's been a year and I'm sick of seeing a 'smiley face' next to my username. xD

Your OC is giving me a 'Marley and Me', 'Beethoven', 'Turner & Hooch', 'Marmaduke' vibe... :P A misbehaving dog with a heart of gold... can't wait to see what adventures she goes on!

You should really watch 'Balto' or 'Eight Below'. There's some pretty cool huskies in those movies... ;)
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby bright dot-dasher » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

Anyway, I now have a DA account, so no more problems uploading. But I will probably be posting links more often insted of putting the pictures right in the thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Grrr you better be- it's so much easier with the pics uploaded right here! hmmph! Just kidding! Ah, it's just a click away anyway :)

Anyway, that pic is adorable and neatly drawn! This character seems pretty interesting. I love what you did with the eyes and that cute innocent look on Siblet. Excellent artwork again!
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Postby Violet Parr » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

TDIT- Well, first off, I'd love to see what you come up with for an avatar :wink: . Second, thanks :) ! I was trying to think, "Well, how do I want to be portrayed? I wanna be a dog! But I still like Violet... I know! 'Siblet'!" And, trust me, you'll be seeing her go on adventures soon enough :wink: . And, I have seen Balto and Eight Below. They were both great! Balto was an impressive animated movie. And Eight below was just incredible :) ! Thanks!

BDD- Hehe, thanks for understanding :wink: . Anyway, Thanks for the compliments! I think part of what helps with the very expressive face is the eyebrows that show up so frequently on Siberians. Hopefully, her story will develop some more as we go. I've already got some ideas for more characters. Thanks!
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby thedriveintheatre » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Can't remember if you answered this, but why the name 'Siblet'? Is it short for 'Siberian piglet' or something? xD
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre

Postby Violet Parr » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Actually, I did give a short answer, but I'm happy to do it again :) ! "Siblet" is actually a blend of the words Siberian and Violet. It's kinda like Viony or Snylet. So you had the right idea :wink: . Thanks again!
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby The Star Swordsman » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 am

I love the pictures of the siberians VIolet Parr. In addition to being an amazing Incredibles artist, you have talent in other drawings too. You keep up the good workk.
The Star Swordsman

Postby Violet Parr » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Thanks, TSS :D ! I'm glad you like it!

Well, finally! I'm being consistent! If I keep this up, I just may be posting continuously every week :D ! Here's your next update:

For those of you who watch a lot of "Who's Line Is It Anyway?", you'd probably appreciate this :wink: . Basically, it's based on an inside joke that arose while they were playing "Superheros." I love Colin, and I thought he deserved a REAL Captain Hair poster :) . The lettering in the background probably could've been done better, but I still like it. I also worked in the Canadian flag into his suit (because he's Canadian). I couldn't decide whether to give him a lot of hair, or make him bald, so I did a half-n'-half. His forehead's bald, but he's got a super-fro. I'm so happy with how his face turned out :D !!! It looks just like him (in my opinion)! Hope you like it!

Colin Mochrie as Captain Hair

Now, this is another Black Mamba. This one's really old. But I thought it was good enough to post :wink: .

Black Mamba

Thanks for viewing! Hope you like it :) !
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby Violet Parr » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 am

Well, not sure what happened about my last update, but, if you wanna comment on it, you still can! Anyway, on to my next update :) !

This is a little drawing of "Siblet's" siblings. I don't have names for them all yet, but I think their personalities are pretty clear :wink: . I've also been working on a better back-story for Violet my Siberian Husky. But that'll come in time. Anyway, hope you enjoy :) ! Night everybody!
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby The Star Swordsman » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Aww, very adorable Violet Parr. i love the picture of the doggies.
The Star Swordsman

Postby Violet Parr » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 am

Thanks, TSS :D ! Now, I've got more of Violet the Siberian.

Violet was playing with this ball here, when something catches her eye. What? I have no idea. Use you imagination! Her back-story is also slowly developing (in my head). I've decided to write it as something that people need to learn to combat a lot today, and something I struggle with myself: laziness and procrastination. I'll reveal more later, but I hope this will tied ya over for now :wink: . Until next time, Violet :) ~.
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Pixar Art