Pixar Planet

You Know Your Addicted to Up When...

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: You Know Your Addicted to Up When...

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

For me for any Pixar film, it starts with my incessant quoting... right after I saw Up, I began talking like Dug whenever no one was around! The addiction continues when I start drawing the characters multiple times a day. And now, it comes from looking for any and all opportunities to wear my DMR Ellie Badge any time I go out... and every time, my mom tells me "the lavender doesn't quite match that outfit" or "the style is too bold for that delicate dress", and because I'm a freak about keeping my outfits matchy, I give in. I think my problem is just that I don't have any tweed jackets and white shirts and or bow ties... hmmm... that could be an interesting fashion statement... :D And finally, since I don't have the Up soundtrack yet, I can't constantly listen to Married Life, so I hum it constantly whenever I'm super-happy!
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm

You build a super accurate LEGO replica and hope people like it enough to support it and get LEGO to produce it, knowing that Up's 3D BluRay is coming this year, and that it would be the perfect tie-in...
Modeltrainman
Garbage Boy

Location: Riding through the Wild West with Cowgirl_Jessie and Bullseye.

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:00 am

Modeltrainman wrote:You build a super accurate LEGO replica and hope people like it enough to support it and get LEGO to produce it, knowing that Up's 3D BluRay is coming this year, and that it would be the perfect tie-in...

Do you have pictures, I'd like to see!
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Previous

Return to Up