Pixar Planet

Inside Out Merchandise

Talk about Pixar's movie Inside Out here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Inside Out Merchandise

Postby Netbug009 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:28 am

I've seen some really cute looking Inside Out plush at Wal-Mart, but they don't even have them listed on the site yet.
WALL-E Count: 46
JESUS IS LORD!
Netbug009
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby ConteRemo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Villainess wrote:Yep. In fact, I think one's been out for quite a while. There's also a "Big Golden Book" on the Disney Store.

On a different subject, man, there are limited releases of Inside Out shirts on the Disney Store. I'm not completely sure if I want to spend forty bucks, but on the other hand I don't want to miss the opportunity. For all I know after these they might not make anymore. :?

And almost all the plush toys have disappeared from the store's page before the movie even released. I hope they're just waiting till they restock.

I got an email saying that Disney store is having free shipping on Pixar items for 3 days in honor of Inside Out opening in theaters, so I guess everyone decided to get the merch then! I'm glad I already have my Bing Bong plush, but I noticed all the tsum tsums were gone...
ConteRemo
Ant

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:41 pm

My Disney Store had a bunch of Bing Bong plushes in stock. I want to take advantage of the free shipping deal with the limited edition Inside Out shirts.
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Postby PixarDude » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm

^Lucky you ;-p . I already mentioned that my Disney Store is remodeling but I went to the mall on Thursday and it looks like they're expanding it! :D I really hope Disney Store restocks their Bing Bongs quickly because he is easily my favorite character and I really want the plush of him!
"To Infinity and Beyond!"- Buzz Lightyear
"Never tell me the odds!"- Han Solo
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 am

I found a smoother looking Bing Bong plush at JCPenny
Here's the link if anyone is interested:http://www.jcpenney.com/disney-collection-inside-out-bing-bong-plush/prod.jump?ppId=pp5005211325
PixarDude wrote:^Lucky you ;-p . I already mentioned that my Disney Store is remodeling but I went to the mall on Thursday and it looks like they're expanding it! :D I really hope Disney Store restocks their Bing Bongs quickly because he is easily my favorite character and I really want the plush of him!

After watching the film, he will definitely be a fan favorite. Disney Store will ensure that there will be enough to go around.

Slightly off-topic but I like the friendly atmosphere at the Disney Stores. I even had compliments from some of the employees for my Buzz Lightyear wallet. 8D
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Postby Leirin » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:46 pm

^Wow, that Bing Bong is beautifully detailed! :shock: I really want him!

I'm gonna be on the lookout for a good Sadness plush next trip to the Disney Store :) maybe some of the figurines too if they have them...
"Is it all gonna be this interactive?"
Leirin
Piston Cup Champion

Postby PixarDude » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:15 pm

TheSpaceSheriff wrote: Slightly off-topic but I like the friendly atmosphere at the Disney Stores. I even had compliments from some of the employees for my Buzz Lightyear wallet. 8D

Ikr? I always get compliments from the employees about my Star Wars shirts whenever I go. The employees are so friendly there.
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby Villainess » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:02 am

I just dropped over a hundred dollars for merchandise from this movie. :shock: Got all the limited release adult shirts (except Disgust's) and a Bing Bong plush.

...Worth it. :P

(My brother, who hasn't actually seen the movie, wanted the Fear shirt and for some reason it never occurred to me to just buy that one and one other so suddenly it was three and so in order to use the two for forty deal I bought an Anger shirt no one really wanted. Darn you, Disney, and your marketing schemes!)
Villainess
Garbage Boy

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:47 am

^Lol, I have the money for all 5 Emotions but I think I'll wait for them to come down. You really must have liked this movie. ;-p

I'm going to order both the JCPenny and Disney Store Bing Bong plushes. One looks accurate to the film and the other smells like cotton candy.
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Actually, the Disney Store version of the Bing Bong plush sold out (as seen from the website), but will they be putting it back in stock real soon? 'Cause I'm pretty sure there is high demand for it as we speak!
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Villainess » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:46 am

It was out of stock I think either on the day of the movie's release or the day prior, too, but then it came back (obviously, I just bought one), so yeah, it'll probably pop back up within a few days. If you want one it might be smart to check daily.
Villainess
Garbage Boy

Postby K9Girl » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

I deeply wanted to buy just about everything Inside Out related last time I was at the Disney store, but I refrained and just bought so sticky notes (which are awesome, btw) Now I'm hoping to get some Fear merchandise.
K9Girl
Master Scarer

Location: Warning my friends about the free pistachio ice cream

Postby PixarDude » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Good news! My mom had to go to some meeting thing on Saturday that was a couple hours away and there was a different Disney Store there. They didn't have a Bing Bong plush but she ordered one while she was at the store an now she doesn't have to pay for shipping! :D Hopefully he'll be here soon!
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby Leirin » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

It will be a disaster in my wallet the next time I get to the Disney Store, I'll tell you that :lol:
"Is it all gonna be this interactive?"
Leirin
Piston Cup Champion

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Is it just me or is the Disgust talking doll the hardest to find. I checked on the DS website and two locations in my area and they had everyone except her.
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

PreviousNext

Return to Inside Out