Blu-ray announced for Spring 2011

Filmmakers round table? That’s gonna sound interesting. I can’t wait to listen to that.

Will someone please put it on youtube when you get the blu-ray?

Now I would think that would be illegal.

People upload bonus features and deleted scenes to YT all the time. A lot of people watch whole movies there. I don’t do that, though. If I look at the computer too long, I get a migraine.

Still, that’s not right. That’s that same as downloading a movie instead of paying a ticket to see it. It’s wrong, but people do it anyways. Kinda sad.

Some people can’t afford BR players and discs. Buying a DVD of the movie really should be good enough.

yeah, it kinda does suck for people who don’t own Blu-ray Players. I’m having a friend of mine,w ho doens’t own a blu-ray player, to come watch the extra features with me.

I would love to have a blu-ray player. I think they’re kind of stupid, but even I would like the quality and features. But I think if you support the company, pay for tickets and DVDs, you should be treated just as well as rich people with blu-ray players. But what do I know? I’m poor…

I don’t have a blu-ray player. I have a PS3 that has the ability to play blu-rays. I can’t wait to get it tohught. April 12th can’t come any slower.

Ah. All my game systems are old, so they don’t play movies. :l

Has ayone entered this contest? I did. I doubt it, but it would be so cool to win. :slight_smile:

disneymovierewards.go.com/pr … stakes/ts3

Yeah, I do have Blu-Ray now but I didn’t catch on to it right away myself. DVDs were clearly more advanced than VHS so I couldn’t see how much new Blu-Ray had to offer besides it’s hype for high quality picture. I finally decided to get a Blu-Ray player not only out of curiosity to watch hi-def for myself, but mainly to see all of Pixar’s newer features. As I know I’ve said before, getting Cars on Blu-Ray was on top of my list since the original DVD was a major disappointment to me when it was first released. One of the nicest improvements with Blu-Ray disks is having everything on a single menu, but I was very used to going through DVD sub-menus before that.

Oh yes. I hate the Cars DVD. :angry: Are they really that good? I think I might just hate them because they aren’t accesible to me. :l Everyon here’s always like "Get one!! If you were a real Pixar fan, you’s have one :unamused: "

Especially on the TS forum. It’s very annoying. :confused:

I’m pretty sure I got mine for about $100 to $200. It’s a Philips Blu-Ray player.

It might be a lot of money, but it does have a lot of stuff there that willl make it seem worth it.

Ah. That’s not as bad as I expected, but I still can’t. It’s not that I have little money, it’s that my mom is broke. Literally. :l

100 or 200 dollars? Dude, that’s insane!

I’m sure there’s better ones out there, but I’m pretty content with mine. And the only reason I even have an HD television to use with it is because my old TV broke down when I was still in school and a good friend of mine actually gave me his flat screen TV that just happened to have HD support, and I figured things out from there. It can also be used as a PC monitor, and lately I had been using that while hooking my Wii to the internet so I could see what I was doing on the screen.

Ah, it must be awesome to use your TV as a computer. And less damaging to your vision. :laughing: I’ll probably be stuck with a DVD until the next big thing comes out, though. :neutral_face:

Doesn’t the Blu-ray come out with four discs? Including a DVD Copy?

…But. If so, would the DVD have the same features? Somehow I doubt it. :frowning: That would be extremely convenient, though. But I already have the DVD. I think I’ll just stick with it. Until my mom finishes school and gets a job, at least. Or if I can get a job(not likely judging by mom’s attitude.)