Blu-ray announced for Spring 2011

I guess there is the possiblity of asking for it on your birthday.

No. I wouldn’t ask my mom for that. She’d say I was being stupid, because I already have the movie. :neutral_face:

But I’m dragging this out. Okay, I’m done now. Sorry, guys. I didn’t mean to turn this into a conversation about my complaints. :blush:

Ah, that’s okay.

I want it! The preview on Toy Story 3 looked awesome, and with that Edna narration, the totally got me.

I know what you mean. 2 months and 20 days from now seems so far away.

I hope it was a hint for a sequel within the next 10 years or so. :mrgreen:

(PS your avatar/signature are awesome, as always!)

Edna’s naration, I don’t think, hints a sequel anytime soon. But she was a good spokesperson for advertising the eventual blu-ray release. Got me excited for it.

I don’t think it hints a sequel either, but it’s certainly a good sign they got Bird back to voice her.

Yeah. I don’t think the advertisement would be as epic if they got another person to do it.

I agree. Brad did a great job using Edna in the commercial. I like to think that they may make a sequel to the movie in the future but I dont think that the commercial was meant to hint that. I think that Brad probubly thought that the commercial wouldnt be anywhere near as good if they had someone else do the voice of Edna. :slight_smile:

I doubt anyone else could do that voice. :laughing:

Very true. :laughing: :smiley:

Her voice is too manly for any woman, but it still sounds enough like a girl to convince me to this day. That’s a hard thing to accomplish.

Exactly thats why I love the voice so much its different. :slight_smile:

Yes. It’s very original. :slight_smile:

I hope in the next commmercial for the blu ray, they do something similar.

But different enough to still be interesting and creative.

Exactly.

Got a fun little Nomanisan Resort promo here. Wonder what other little goodies we got on this release.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ycfPpbvqqo

Darn it dude. You beat me to it!

Really nice. Watching this made me really excited for the Blu-Ray to come out, and part of me wants to go to nomanisan island.