Blu-ray announced for Spring 2011

I wonder how they got the Omnidroids to work for a resort. I can’t wait for this release.

BTW, have any of you guys seen: No-man-is-an Island? I just noticed that.

Maybe they reprogramed the Omnidroid’s AI. I would hate to be massaged by an omnidroid while it’s still a weapon. That would be a deadly experience.

Woah, that’s awesome. :open_mouth: :astonished: That never ocurred to me. But, it makes sense, since a layer of the film is about family unity.

Thanks for pointing that out! I wonder if that was intentional or not.

I want it to be on purpose. That would be the coolest thing ever.

It was on purpose. I actually learned that phrase trough TI, as it’s not heavily featured on my country.

^Yay!! I learned something new today. :slight_smile:

I think Brad Bird did name the Island Nomanisan on purpose. Something about an old literature piece or something.

But back on topic. April 12 seems so far away.

Around 31 days left, Star Swordsman! Also, would any of you recommend getting the blu ray, if I already have the dvd? I do have a blu ray player. I guess I should wait to ask this question after one of you guys gets the blu ray.

I could not be more excited for the blue ray release :smiley: I will be getting myself a copy the day it comes out! I’m not sure if anyone has already asked this but does anyone know any specific bonus features that are going to be included in the new blue ray DVD?

I already have 2 copys of the Incredibles DVD (wide and fullscreen). But I’m gonna get the blu-ray version anyways.

Blu-ray review (glowing, of course):
blu-ray.com/movies/The-Incre … 96/#Review

Very good review! It’s what i expected and more. I can’t wait to buy it.

there are some awesome clips on the Pixar Youtube Channel,

celebrating the blu-ray release, love THE INCREDIBLES::

youtube.com/watch?v=0R7BUFtp … r_embedded

youtube.com/watch?v=C4LjyAYC … r_embedded

When I bought Tangled a little paper promoting the Blu Ray was inside!

I saw a sneak peak on IMDB. And after watching the preview clips, I am very excited to watch the roundtable discussion.

I need to get this. But it’s surely almost impossible to acquire down here :imp:

Yep. My mom was like, "Look!!"And I was a little confused. I just wonder why I should be excited for something i can not have or use. :confused: My mom amazes me with a new stupid thing every day…

Aw, I’m sorry, Spirit! I wish you could get them more easily. :frowning:

None of the videos worked for me on IMDB. I would like to watch them though.

The vids didn’t work for you huh? Hmm, maybe they can be found on youtube.