Cars Toons

Just saw one of the car toons today on Disney Channel. It caught me totally of guard when I was channel surfing.

Anyways I saw Rescue Squad Mater. What a funny short that was.

I was wondering how these were going! Looks like they’re pretty amusing. i’ll have to search them on YouTube, as I dont watch Disney Channel that much, if at all.

a fourth Cars Toon has been released in theaters with Bolt, in 3D!! And 6 MINUTES LONG!!
Tokyo Mater

There’s a clip on Disney’s website.

Did you know: that Lightning McQueen is voiced, not by Owen Wilson, but by a man named Keith Ferguson? :question: Also, the Cars Toons are HILAROUS!! :laughing:

That clip was great!
Can’t wait to see Tokyo Mater ASAP!!

I heard about Toyko Mater and I thought the person was joking :laughing:. Looks pretty cool from what we see now.

He’s better known for playing Bloo from Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends.

all youtube links are down now and the shorts only show a small portion of the toons :frowning:
I wish they would air that stuff here in Europe too

Here are updated Youtube links. I hope these stay on for awhile.
Mater The Greater: youtube.com/watch?v=q1wj93FoaRI
El Materdor: youtube.com/watch?v=LUVzdS6GqDk
Rescue Squad Mater: youtube.com/watch?v=4XFEqr6L … re=related

hahahaha! those were awesome!

In Italy they’ll be aired on Disney Channel on December 24th, check on your local Disney Channel.

I saw another episode of Mater’s Tall Tales, where Mater makes up a story on how he used to be a daredevil. I forgot what it was called, though.

Official images and infos on Comingsoon.net:
comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=50793

(and thank you, martini, for thanking me on the blog :slight_smile: )

Oooh, just saw that today! Got a pretty amazing review. Hmmm…watch Bolt again?

In Tokyo Mater first still shot, you can see a Totoro “neko” cat car. It’s the brown and taupe color car in the upper left picture.

There is also a Sailor Moon like car. It’s the pink subcompact car with a yellow bow on top.

Holland doens’t have a disney channel.

don’t you have a channel that broadcast Disney stuff? or a satellite dish that receive french or german Disney Channels? :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, if the countries closer to America are already taking so long to premier the episodes, I don’t think there would be half of a chance for Singapore, or any Asian countries for that matter, to broadcast this any time soon. :frowning:

I have digital television and have over 150 channels to pick from, but no disney channel in any language.

Not even in Zulu :cry:

I just caught the end of one on the Disney Channel today! Quite surprised to see it showing, but pleased, especially since that channel seems to be on a real Pixar run, showing Ratatouille almost daily.

That’s a shame, Vekoma. Thank goodness for the internet!

They really embrace the worldwide journey idea now, I think, to pave way for Cars 2. I’d love to see more locations like Germany, Italy and China :smiley: