Favorite Movie

Very good list Garciamartinez. Welcome to Pixar Planet.

Ooh, very diverse!! I like it. :smiley:

Nice list! Especially the first two. :smiley:

My favorite movie of 2011 so far, is Rio.

I need to see that. The only 2011 movie I’ve seen is Gnomeo and Juliet. :frowning:

I haven’t seen that yet. But everyone is telling me that it is really good.

Granted, I’ve only seen Rango this year. However, 25% of the year is finished, so I thougth I mind as well say it’s my favorite so far! :laughing: And I really don’t see how any others can surpass it. The only other films I’m really interested in are The Hangover Part II, Cars II, Winnie the Pooh, and Harry Potter 7.

I’m in for Cars II, Winnie the Pooh, Kung Fu Panda II, Pirates 4, and that’s it. 8D Me and you are pretty limited this year.

I think my favorite live action movie of this past decade is The King’s Speech.

Cool that you liked The King’s Speech so much, IV! I wonder if I’d ever be allowed to see it…

Rango’s the only film I’ve seen so far this year, and I loved it. Not sure if I’ll get to see Rio, but I want to. Other than that, it’s Winnie the Pooh and Cars 2 for me. 8D There might be more that I’m not aware of.

I wish The Borrower Arrietty were coming out this year instead of early 2012…darn localization. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad you liked it so much! I don’t know if it’s my favorite of the past decade (There are so many that I loved, I can’t pick one!) But it’s a beautiful movie.

My Neighbor Totoro is number one. Always! But some others are The Breakfast Club, Amélie, Stand by Me, The Incredibles (slash every Pixar movie), Speak, The Iron Giant, Sunset Blvd, All About Lily Chou-Chou, Il Posto, The Wizard of Oz, Fight Club, The 400 Blows, The Bicycle Thieves, Alien, and The Lion King

Well, it’s not a dirty movie by any means. It’s just that one of the king’s therapy sessions involves him repeatedly saying the F word, which is why it’s rated r. That’s actually one of my favorite scenes. 8D

My over all favorite movie of the decade was The Incredibles, followed by The King’s Speech(my favorite not animated of the decade), Passion of the Christ, Up,Tangled, HtTYD, Wall-E, Ratatouille, A beautiful Mind, I am Sam and way too many others.

Oh, I see. Language doesn’t have a bad effect on me. I don’t especially love hearing it, but that actually sounds pretty funny. 8D

Great list!! I badly want to see The Bicycle Thieves.

I want to see Totoro. :frowning:

And yes, I think it’s arguably the funniest part of the movie! It’s the only time they cuss.

I just saw the Incredibles on blu-ray again. It is such an amazing movie, and it will always be my favorite.

What if someone makes a movie that you like even better? Then what?

Well, first off, that would be really hard becaue they would have to contend with TI. And people who know me the best here on Pixar Planet understands ho much of an impact TI had on my life. For a movie to top TI, it has to really hit it out of the ball park. It has to hit in the sweet spot of my heart in order to trump over TI.

Should one happen, It’ll move to the top of my list over the Incredibles. Simple as that. :stuck_out_tongue:

what if Brad makes The Incredibles 2, how would you take it, do you think it could beat the very first film???

That would be like the best thing ever. Unless it wasn’t great, then the worst thing ever.

I have a lot of faith in Brad. I really doubt he’d want to do one, though.