Favorite Movie

I really wish he would. 8D :frowning:

Yeah…I know it gets said a lot, but Incredibles truly has some of the greatest sequel potential. But Brad is such a perfectionist, he’d only do it if he had the perfect story. Which is a good thing.

True. A bad sequel is worse than no sequel.

I would like a TI sequel too. And I would be happy if Brad decided to do another one. Like you guys, I trust him to make a great sequel should he decide to. But until that day comes, I’m just gonna like TI til the day I die.

I personally don’t want an Incredibles sequel. I would to see Pixar focus more on original films instead of doing another sequel/prequel after Cars 2’s failure. Which makes me a bit worried about the Monsters Inc prequel. Besides, it’s been kind of a long wait for a sequel so I don’t know how it would be like. I do have faith in Pixar after Toy Story 3 was a fantastic sequel about 11 years after the second movie. Hopefully, Brad Bird has a good story for it and that the sequel lives up to the original, like the Toy Story sequels.

Here’s my top 15 favorite movies, in no order

• Gone With the Wind
  • Duck Soup
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Lion King
  • Some Like it Hot
  • Sherlock, Jr.
  • The Kid
  • City Lights
  • WALL-E
  • The General
  • Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
  • The Graduate
  • The Birdcage
  • Bright Eyes
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

That’s a nice list, eje! I wouldn’t be surprised if you watch TCM often.

My absolute favorite film of all time is My Neighbor Totoro, but here’s the rest of my top 25:
2. The Breakfast Club
3. The Iron Giant
4. Stand By Me
5. Amélie
6. Whisper of the Heart
7. The Wizard of Oz
8. All About Lily Chou-Chou
9. Il Posto
10. Sunset Blvd.
11. Spirited Away
12. The Lion King
13. Taxi Driver
14. Speak
15. Ratatouille
16. Fight Club
17. Christmas in August
18. The 400 Blows
19. The Incredibles
20. Hugo (yah, srsly)
21. Bambi
22. Alien
23. Tie: Up, Toy Story, Monsters Inc. (is that cheating? :stuck_out_tongue:)
24. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
25. Walk the Line

There are so many awesome movies, masterpieces even, that didn’t make the list. I use a combination of personal love/enjoyment/attachment to the film with the actual quality of the film. There are a lot of Disney and Pixar films that didn’t make the list, but oh well. I like to keep a decent range on there.

I love your list Q-o-P!!!

Oh, I defintely do! You have a great list there too. So Hugo must be really good huh? I’ve considered seeing it.

The reasons I love Hugo: cinematography/camerawork, art direction, story, score, Scorsese’s directing, and the integration of early 20th century cinema. Film as portrayed in the movie is magical and gives the characters this sense of wonder and enjoyment that touches me on a personal level. Some people have called Hugo a Film 101 movie, because it has a connection to film history pre-talkies, so I’m not sure how strong of an impact it will have on more average filmgoers, who may find it dull and unimportant (I hope not!); that’s just how I received the film.

^I am a huge fan of silent films, so I do intend to see it. On TCM, they were showing clips and talking about Harold Lloyd’s film Safety Last and it’s connection to Hugo. It’s just a thing of money, I’m pretty broke right now! Thank you for the great review.

I’ve heard both good and bad things about Hugo, but I still intend on seeing it later :slight_smile:. I’m nearly broke :neutral_face: . It’s payday next week, thank goodness.

All three of the Toy Story movies. And I don’t think that’ll ever change.

I saw one of my favorite movies last week, Little Miss Sunshine.

I watched that for the second time in years maybe two months ago on campus. I forgot how awesome it is! Definitely one of my favorites, plus it has music by Devotchka.

Little Miss Sunshine is fantastic, I agree :slight_smile:

I don’t think I have a favorite movie. My favosite animted movie is The Lion King, but their’s films I like more then that. Bt I don’t think I have a real favorite movie.

Usually if I dont have a favorite, I list every one that I love so much. Do you have a list of movies that you cuold consider to be your favorite?

I’m not all for the “favorite” type thing. There are alot of films I loved but I don’t really consider any of them to be my absolute favorite.

I was about to post a topic on this! Well, here is the trailer for my favorite movie:
[url]Final Destination 5 - Ten Years - YouTube