Funniest Scenes?

I agree 100000000% :-D)

MB, I was talking to Love. You’re in it already. :wink: And thanks about my parents. I don’t mean to complain, some things just make me so emotional…
I’m glad you like the rooftop scene, too. :smiley:

Love, you joined!! Yay!! :smiley:

Oh haha oopsie. :blush:

No, it’s fine, I was just letting you know you already joined. :mrgreen:

Some of my favorite funny scenes from The Incredibles include:

1. “Honey! Where is my super-suit?” “What?” “Where…is…my…super-suit?!”

2. “Oh, no. Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? And got bizzay!”

3. “No capes!”

4. The one where Bob throws his boss through several walls and then goes, “Uh oh.”

5. The one where the smoke alarm goes off and the family is shouting in another room because they’re getting wet from the sprinkler system going off.

6. The one where Mr. Incredible is being tracked with a homing device.

7. “I am referring to last night at 23:07 hours while you were snooping around, you sent out a homing signal!” “I didn’t know about the homing device.”

:sunglasses: “We’re dead! We’re dead!” “It blew up!” “We survived but we’re dead!”

1. The one where Dash and Violet are talking over each other and then Helen goes, “Wait a minute. You left Jack-Jack alone?!”

2. The one where Dash and Violet get in a fight at dinner: “Bob! It’s time to engage! Do something! Don’t just sit there! I need you to…intervene!”

3. “Edna Mode. And guest.”

4. The one where Jack-Jack attacks Syndrome.

5. The one where Bob and Lucius are arguing in a burning building: “I wanted to go bowling!”

Ooooh, I got a lot of favorite when it comes to the funniest scenes from The Incredibles!

:laughing:

And then Bob says, “Kids, listen to your mom…” 8D

NO CAPES!!!
WHERE’S MY SUPERSUIT!?!?!?!
FIGHT! WIN!

~ The secret message self destrcucting
~ Mirage’s reaction after Helen slaps hers
~ WHERE’S MY SUPERSUIT!?
~ Helen getting caught in the sliding automatic doors

The only one I can think of was during the teaser trailer where Bob is trying to put on the suit.

Hehe, this is my favorite. Because she gets choked, then slapped. >:D

The “Where is my super suit?” scene with Frozone and his wife :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think it/s much of a contest… “WHERE’S MY SUPER SUIT?!” seems to win this every time :stuck_out_tongue: . I also always laughed when Helen stopped to look at herself in the mirror, and sighed. I always get a good chuckle from that one.

There are a lot of various things throughout the movie that make me chuckle, though. The Helen and Dash speedboat, Edna in general, Bob and Helen’s argument after Helen finds him… OH! And Dash… “I’m alive… YEAH-HEAH-HA! WOO-HOO!.. Uh oh…” Him and hi big mouth, but ya gotta love him :laughing: .

That’s certainly the scene that sticks out to me as the funniest! :smiley:

Supersuit scene always cracks me up.

^ Agreed. 8D

I love the scene from Toy Story 3, where Mr. Potato head uses the tortia (is that how you spell it?) as a body and is attacked by the pigeon 8D

Tortilla. As a life-long Californian I practically live of these things, so I know the spelling. XD

And yes, that is a funny scene! His reaction when he sees the birds is great.

Oh the shame! XD It is a fantastic scene, also in Toy Story 2, when Jessie first meets Woody! 8D

Mine is still “No capes!”

“She’d eat it of we were having Tonyloaf.” XD I laugh every time.