Funniest YouTube Videos

Not me Geoff I’m afraid. Who is he? (Question months old but whatever).

In any case here’s a video I hope is okay to post here. It contains A LOT of swearing. So if you’re not up for that don’t watch it. But it’s utterly hlarious all the same. It’s this guy who is playing ‘Amnesia’ a horror videogame and he taped his vocal reactions over it with a microphone too. LOL. It’s amazing how much he freaks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=loSzpvq73FY

Wow, that truly made me laugh hard. I mean, that guy panics and screams as if he’s actually in the game.

And to answer your question, Chad Warden is probably the greatest troll of all time. He’s basically a hispanic guy that made a video 3 years ago claiming that the PS3 was better than the 360 and Wii. He put on a very fake African-American gangster accent and made lots of absurd statements. All he did was spin around in his chair and talk about this for minutes on end. People out there actually took him seriously and started making a bunch of parody videos using cut-up footage used to make him say different things. His account is closed, but here’s a re-upload of his classic:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixNkEXOSU90

Be warned though, there is quite alot of strong language, including sexism and use of the n-word, but it’s mostly funny.

Heres a video, it’s a Willy Wonka spoof.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAoqOCQlb0E

Oh gosh, I am currently watching Helloween’s full playthrough of that game, and my sister showed me that. It’s HILARIOUS. Especially “Holy ****! I have an entire bag of Milky Ways!”, or flipping out over reading the note right as the monster makes a noise. 8D His borderline crying is just so funny.

Did anyone see the Brendan Fraser retard-clap remix that was posted right after the Golden Globes aired? Freakin’ hilarious. I saw it through a tweet by Pixarian Catherine Hicks and died when I watched it for the first time.

This ‘clap’ thing of his is seriously going to become the next internet meme. For real. 8D

Head’s up: the song includes swearing. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Anyone ever watch communitychannel? I love it <3 and Charlie Bit my Finger :smiley:

Anyone here a nerdfighter?
:smiley:

Also, penguinz0 is the best game reviewer of all time!
{His vids contain alot of swearing, just a warning:}
www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0

What he heck Megamind fandom. XD (one swear word)

youtube.com/watch?v=BhCRUG5e … r_embedded

What happens when you tell your kids that you’re going to Disney? “AW! We wanna go to Dick’s house!” 8D

[url]- YouTube

Once again: what the heck megamind fandom XD.

With Megamind as ‘Juliet’ and Minion as the ‘sassy gay friend’. A bit of swearing:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1miB6zt … r_embedded

Way back in the 80’s an Australian University student decided to make a stop motion short film using Lego. Many such films have been made since, but his was the first, and to this day remains the best of them and one of the most imaginative and inventive short films you will ever see.

[url]The Magic Portal - YouTube

For more information about how the Magic Portal was made: [url]http://www.rakrent.com/mp/[/url]

Wow, that was really amazing. It must have took that guy ages to make it. It just looks like so much effort was put into it. A work of art.

BEST.DEBATING.ADVICE.EVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8PVY7r … re=related

(It useds Linkara audio with Braniac 5, a DC character as clips but in any case this is nice and uh ‘punchy’) In any case here’s the Linkara original:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0qcXjMQyWk

Wall-e Youtube poop trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=_tptl6zmukA

MentalGurl- Heres an Avatar poop.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjFayH6FxV0

I’ve got a video here. It’s not exactly funny though. It’s more disturbing IF anything. It’s called Suicidemouse.avi and features a loop of a badly animated Mickey Mouse walking down a amateurishly drawn street accompanied by really eerie piano music. As the video keeps playing, the picture starts changing and dissapearing as things get even more disturbing and nonsensical.

It was originally created as a hoax as an unreleased Mickey Mouse cartoon made by Walt Disney back in the 1930s that was orginally going to be released on DVD but wasn’t due it being considered “junk”. All of this was fake however. In spite of all this, the video is still unsettling to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxPuRSu- … re=related

Go ahead, try watching this in full-screen with the lights out, I DARE you.

^Challenge accepted. I will be trying that tonight. (I will admit I kept hearing about it, but never had the guts to watch it myself.)

Anyone ever heard of Squidwards Suicides.

Heres a Lion King poop

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HStmvtkwE

Aladdin poop

youtube.com/watch?v=NWDeOqifLIk

tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp1BYzIVi0 … r_embedded

This isn’t really funny, but I find it very entertaining.

Okay…I know I postponed when I said I’d do it (I figured Friday was the best day to do it) but…dear GOD that was the most unpleasant experience I’ve ever had with one of those “freak out” videos. I didn’t fullscreen it for my own sanity, but yikes. It was like Yume Nikki + Marble Hornets + Silent Hill 2 thrown in a blender. :frowning: