Funniest YouTube Videos

My favorite funny youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9vetD13N … re=related

It’s possible that this is supposed to be a troll video. Whatever the case may be, it’s pretty damn hilarious. This guy doesn’t even list any good points:

youtube.com/watch?v=StkHdU-aEuk

And since when is Bolt a Pixar movie, and what does Seinfeld have to with anything?

Funniest youtube video to me is MMA Yogi Bear

The REAL eventual cause of the end of the world:

youtube.com/watch?v=1isxHxRoHEE

Oh link please! I would like to see it.

If you’re a Zelda fan, I strongly recommend you watch this. Basically, a kid claimed to be capable of making a Zelda movie on his own and presented a very awkward, poorly-written script that people mocked him with. Someone decided to take the script and make a deliberately crappy 3-part CG series to go with this script. This is part 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=flrOrMjt … re=related

If you like watching fail videos, then tune into failblog. One of the most hilarious channels on youtube. It’s like america’s funniest home videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F8OOC2Kk2o

I made this and uploaded it last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgZYcunnRGQ

Rofl, looks great!

Yeah, nice little animation. Good job.

Here’s a funny one. A collection of people failing in a certain manner, mostly getting hurt. Really a good example of how stupid the human race can be:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_omwmIEu4

My personal favourite is the one at 7:42.

That one’s great! Like You’ve Been Framed but more spontanious! 8D

I think this is hilarious. There’s some bad language though so click with caution :slight_smile:
[url]Drunken Man On Horse Goes Through McDonald's Drive Thru!!! - YouTube

THANKS! :smiley:

Agreed. Now that you mention it, if Aliens exist, it would make a good TV show on their planet known as “Stupid Humans”. :laughing:

I’ll drink to that! 8D

ROFL, that would be a good idea. 8D Unless…it already exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGEA8eDzNAU

CopperCab is crazy. Why would he film himself getting told off for not doing chores? I can’t tell if he’s serious or not.

I like Coppercab, he is kinda weird but funny sometimes. Some say he’s acting.

^^ROFL, what the heck did I watch?!