Halloween

Pleeeeeease do one… I’ll enter it, at least. Heh.

Come to think of it, I might enter it too. It all depends I guess.

Haha no thanks. I avoid dressing up as horses or unicorns or whatever as much as possible. XD

I think we should do a contest. Contests are awesome. =D

You are so unlike my friend in one of my classes. She is obsessed with unicorns and plans to be one this Halloween.

I dislike it. I don’t know why. I just don’t prefer to dress up in anything horsey. =/ I’d love to dress myself AND my horse up though. XD

Feast your eyes upon this:

La Citrouille Decorating Contest

:wink:

~~=oP

Aww, too bad that wasnt last year’s! I totally painted Lightning McQueen on one of my pumpkins. :stuck_out_tongue:

lennonluvr: I think you can go and do it again!

Please keep all contest related posts in the contest thread.

~~=oP

hehe - nobody’s figured out yet why I really love Halloween. =D :wink:

I know whyyyy, but I’ll let other members try to guess why. :wink:

~~=oP

Is it because you get to put your Halloween Dash costume on? Just a guess, LOL. :laughing:

I would say so as well. :wink:

sniggers nope! This one is unique to me though! =D

Dash - You love it because of the candy, Dash. Everybody knows that… :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

– Mitch

sniggers Yes I love candy - but No that’s not the reason. =P

Lemme guess…something to do with your birthday? Do you celebrate it on Halloween? Or something like that? I looked at your profile.

:stuck_out_tongue:

hehe yup! That’s it!

My birthday is technically November 1st because I was born 10 minutes after midnight. But the 12AM hour is the witching hour so I was born on the witching hour of Halloweern night. Which is kinda cool if I may say so myself.

It’s really neat - the witching hour of a spooky holiday but not on the hoiliday itself. It’s also on a holiday (All Saints’ Day) but one that’s not really super celebrated. It’s also not a gift giving holiday so there’s no combining of presents, but it makes for really awesome themed parties… can you say costumes??? =D

That would explain a lot. :wink:

Heh-heh,awesome! I got it right!

:stuck_out_tongue: