One Man Band

I like Treble’s music better than I like Treble. :stuck_out_tongue:
Bass reminds me of Mr. I, too!

Ahh I really love the character designs for this short. It has an artsy feel to it, it reminds me of French picture books :slight_smile: It’s hard to say (in terms of their music) whether I like Treble or Bass more, they just compliment each other so perfectly! But I definitely prefer Bass as a character. I get a grubby vibe from Treble.

That’s what I mean, the characters, not the things themselves. 8D

Really, K9? Most people disagree with me on that. :frowning: He definitely has the same nose, eye shape, and smile as Mr. Incredible. 8D

I also would like to chose it as my favourite Pixar shorts. Their is great fun adventure … and i just love whole thing about in the film.

I love the music and that the plot revolved around music. It could have so easily been about a marching band with one man in it, but…I soon found out it wasn’t, to my grand surprise. 8D

I love this Short Film! The music in it is amazing and there are some great gags in it too.
One of my favourite moments in it is the post-credits scene where treble is standing on bass trying to reach for the coin and then they fall.

Its the music the made this short for me. It was an amusing story anyway, but I loved the music. So much so, in fact, that I put it on my MP3 player

I don’t know why… But this was always one of my least favorite shorts. It’s good! But i just don’t like it as much as other Pixar shorts.

I can see if it’s not one of the most popular shorts, but I thought it was cute and even a little clever with the little girl at the end. :slight_smile:

The little girl was my favosrite, I hated the two guys.

I love the short One Man Band!

Wow, David, you’re such a jerk. For real, could you be more rude please?

8D I’m just kidding. Yeah, they’re aren’t very likable. But I like Bass for some reasons. :smiling_imp:

I was hoping they would beat each other up.

That’s not very family oriented, David. :unamused: 8D

Well, they were battling it out with their instruments.

Exactly^^, they were beating each other up in a symbolic way.

Well, I thought it was more metaphoric than symbolic.

Your right^^, I got the words mixed up.

That’s okay.

Hehe. I liked everybody on it. But the guys were just weird.