Pixar Planet Chatroom Quiz Nights!

Aw, it’s okay, OWP! We’ll see about planning another one soon and hopefully you can join us then. :smiley:

Is there some kind of general wait period between these?

Cause I had a lot of fun and wouldn’t mind being the “Quiz Master” for another one real soon.

We could follow what we did with Up. Seven Pixar movies have anniversaries this month, but I only own three, so…we could do a quiz for Cars, Ratatouille, or WALL-E.

Or one quiz for all three. ;-p

I don’t think there is. I think is just that K9Girl is trying to organise it so we can get as much people as possible.

Generally it takes a month or two, but I forgot that now it’s summer in a lot of places around the world and more people might be free from school and able to join us. :mrgreen:

I was thinking of doing a general themed Pixar one in late June/early July, if you want a general idea of when the next one will be. :slight_smile:

:smiley: I always will join, so I don’t mind when the next one is.

Hey guys! Anybody interested in doing another one of these soon? I’m thinking maybe in late October.

YES! :open_mouth:

Ienjoythesetoomuch.

It won’t end up being on the same day, but I was thinking maybe we could have an Incredibles quiz to celebrate its 10th anniversary.

Let’s see if this time will work for anybody. If not, let me know and I can always try to adjust:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 137&p5=240

I have art classes at that exact time. I can do any other date with that time but Monday, and any other time but that (well, that and maybe an hour and a half after it) on Monday, though.

Friday and Saturday work the best for me. I’m busy with classes and homework from Monday to Thursday.

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys! Is this time better for everyone?

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 136&p4=240

I planned to see Big Hero 6 the following day so this is fine.

Looks fine for me.

Sounds fun! I hopefully will be able to make it to this one! :slight_smile:

Just a reminder everyone, the Incredibles quiz is tomorrow! I’ve been lazy and haven’t prepared, but I’ll come up with some questions tonight and I’ll see you then!

Well, we only had 1 contestant show up, and if you’ve been to our chatroom quizzes, they don’t really work that well unless there’s at least 2 contestants, so we’re going to try to reschedule for another time. I’m very busy in December, but I’m sure we could squeeze in another quiz somewhere! I’ll come up with something soon.

Ohmygosh I can’t believe I missed it! I totally forgot because I usually don’t log on on Fridays… yeah we’ll have to work this out again sometime. Yeah fail on my part…

I missed out too! :frowning: That’s what I get for being absent, I guess.

Okay, guys, let’s try this again! 8D

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 136&p5=240

Let me know how this time works.

Works for me.