Pixarteers Thread!

Hey everybody! :slight_smile: Thank you xCarsLuverx! :stuck_out_tongue: Thatā€™s really sweet!

Garrett, Iā€™m sorry you feel that way. Is there anything you would like to talk about? :frowning:

Have you guys read the original TS3 script? I havenā€™t gotten to it, but, from what people here say, itā€™s god-awful.

Openly? NO. Closed? Not so muchā€¦ as there is nothing to talk about itā€™s just a feeling I get when I walk the streets of Downtown Fredericksburg when it rainsā€¦ I just simply miss my friends.

Iā€™m shocked,I thought anything Toy Story related was perfectā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

You think of someone when it rains too? :frowning: Missing people is such a bad feeling. Ugh. I hate it.

No Forster, I havenā€™t. :open_mouth: Do you have a link to it or something that talks about it?

Jessie you should know tee hee laughs :laughing:

I hate knowing there gone or just not there but I still want to remember themā€¦ anyways Iā€™m gonna stop before it explodes into an emotional messā€¦

SOOOOO how was everyones day?

Forster- Iā€™ve actually been planning on reading it for a while. I did read the last page though just to see how it differed from the movie. Some lame running joke about Mexican food or somethingā€¦so yes it is ā€œgod-awfulā€

Hello everybody!!!

Rain has been having a calming effect on me lately. :frowning: Itā€™s weird. I can just fall right to sleep. The only time when it isnā€™t calming is when Iā€™m walking home in it. :frowning:

Iā€™m doing fine as of now. Iā€™m just trying not to fall asleep. Also, Iā€™m trying to get my wifi password from my brother so I can connect my phone to our wifi again. I disconnected by accident and when I went to connect again, I hit forget password. :frowning: Iā€™m so smart.

raindance.org/site/picture/u ā€¦ tory_3.pdf Hereā€™s the link.

Yeah. But, I am never really calm. When I am calm my mind wanders into memories and then I get sad because I remember those memoriesā€¦

Oh that was sooo smart Jessie :stuck_out_tongue: haha I keep listening to Piano/Violin/ and Classical music today though I did listen to Nickelback earlierā€¦

My dad is very irritating. He does something stupid, gets yelled at, and them BLAMES IT ON US?!?!?!?!?!? Really??

Dude. Iā€™ve seen that soo many times itā€™s sick and wrong :imp:

Forster, man that stinks. :frowning: I hate when parents do that.

Garrett, I hope you start to feel better.

Nick, hey!

thanks Jessie! :slight_smile:

What, are you sick?

Me? No, Jessie? I think she still has a cold.

Whereā€™d everyone go?

Weā€™re still hereā€¦I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jessie is taking a napā€¦ Me? I am still here.