Pixarteers Thread!

Sorry for the late reply. I was drowning in homework as you’ve seen from my tweets. :frowning: I’m still not even close to being done. I’m taking a huge break. I don’t care. :frowning:

Yeah I saw… Give me a sec loading a vid… mustang power!!! Haha!

…what? :open_mouth:

Hi people! :stuck_out_tongue: Jess, I’m loaded with hw too :frowning: I have like 4 pieces, and believe me, they take hours. Sometimes DAYS, depending what mood I’m in. Well, as always, there goes my weekend! :unamused:

it’s only like 30 seconds… It’s a 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1…Yellow… lol
… whoops wrong one facepalm
here you go… s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad19 … 8e074a.mp4

Hiiiiii Amiiiiiii!!! <3

Hey everyone! Anyone on right now? Sorry for not being on yesterday, there was extended band practice and I didn’t get home from school until 9, and then there was homework. :frowning: Believe it or not, there is actually a such thing as too much band!

Hey boo <3 :slight_smile: I missed you! How are you feeling today? :smiley:

Hiya guy and gal lol its pouring where I am. :frowning: floods and such.

Heya Jess! :slight_smile: I’m freezing right now, but good. Missed you too! How was today baby?

Hey Garrett? Floods? Geez, that pretty intense! It was sunny all day here. Though horribly cold.

Hey everyone. How you doin’?

Same as Garett’s day. :frowning: Rain! Pretty much most of the East Coast hasn’t seen the sun in what feels like forever. So humid. :frowning: I wish it was freezing here. What were the temperatures for you today?

Hey Garrett. :slight_smile:

Edit: Hey Forster!!!

It was like 60 today lol. I’m a total wuss when it comes to cold haha. Actually I kind of have two sides, there’s my “I hate the cold” side where anything below 80 is too cold, and then there’s my snowboarding and wintry side, where anything above 32 is waaay too hot. Right now I’m just about transitioning between the two!

Lucky! hey Forester! I just stood out in the rain freezing! my fingers are soooo cold…

I wish it was freezing all year! :smiley:

Okay… why? I mean i like the cold but not soaked…

Ew no not rain, I mean snow! I love cold so much. I don’t know why. I just do. :slight_smile:

I HATE SNOW! Sorry, but we get too much and it irritates me. Anywho, good night now!

Night Forester! I love snow!!! I love all weather… :smiley:

Pshhh we get too little! Besides, the city looks so pretty in the Winter. <3

I know! It’s soo cool! we had a Blizzard last year was stuck in home for 3-4days no power… YAY!