Pixarteers Thread!

You and I will not speak again.

Kidding, of course! :stuck_out_tongue: Good night! :slight_smile:

Yeah Jess! The snow just makes everything better. Covers up the imperfections of everyday life and makes everything clean again.

Even with school, winter’s my favorite season!

i love the Imperfections of the city
 and life!

That was beautiful! :smiley:

I love snow so much. I like just dropped into it and waving my arms and legs making snow angels. :slight_smile:

I’ll be up basically allllll night. I need coffee

Garrett, you may want to lay off the coffee. x)

Haha, I thought it was super cheesy, but if you say so baby! :smiley:

Hmm
 I never really got the hang of drinking coffee, Garrett. I take it you drink a lot of it?

Yes now I do!!! Mwahahahahahaha
 :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

That’s an understatement. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not cheesy! 8D <3

That’s an understatement. :stuck_out_tongue:

By Far.

Oh hi everybody, whats up?

Your kidding? The sky ofcourse!!! lol Hi dude!

Hey David! :slight_smile:

Wow, addiction problem much, Garrett? :laughing: I can’t really drink a lot of anything other than water without getting sick. Well, not sick from it, but sick of it.

I know this guy that drinks 72 ounces of hot tea every day though! That’s got to be bad for you in at least some way!

Hey David!

72 ounces of hot tea? :open_mouth: Yeah I can imagine it being bad. xD

No tea is really good for you but i dont know that 72 ounces is
 I drink alot of tea too.

I only drink water when Im sick. Isnt that what you supposed to drink?

I drink tea, at most, once a week.

I’m pretty sure you’re not even supposed to drink that much water. :laughing:

Random dumb epiphany: What if you took like a three hour bath every day? Could you not drink water and just absorb it all through your pores?

My showers are like three hours so I must be the most hydrated person in the world if that were true. 8D

I don’t drink much tea. I have iced tea sometimes and have had green tea a couple of times.