Pixarteers Thread!

One Two Three Zero xD cool!!

Anyone up? I was talkn to my dad bout stuff.

Iā€™m up but Iā€™m about to shower. So talk to me on Twitter.

Night everyone!

Well itā€™s 4:20 a.m. And Iā€™m still up. Iā€™ve been looking at the stars. Out in the cold. Iā€™m extremley tired. Goodnight all. Zzzzzz :slight_smile:

Hey is anyone here?? I feel like Iā€™ve been gone forever. Homeowork has been insane. I got home yesterday and did homeowork nonstop from 4 til 8 then another 45 minutes of studying. And Iā€™m exhausted, cause Iā€™ve been kinda tutoring my brother with his readin comprehension. Heā€™s absolutely horrible at it, and so Iā€™m reading him Harry potter 7 and helping him get how to read a book. :smiley: Which is kind of sad, since heā€™s almost 11. :smiley:

Whatā€™s everyone been up to? Itā€™s absolutely freezing here.

Same. I wasnā€™t much because of all this homework I need to do. I wonā€™t be on much tomorrow either. I hate my school.

Aw, why do you hate it, Jessie? Iā€™m not a fan of homework, but my schoolā€™s alright, I guess. :smiley:

Because the teachers are unreasonable.

Mine are too. The amount of homework they give is humanly impossible to do.

I havenā€™t been on in a while (you can probably guess why), but I promise Iā€™ll be on sometime this weekendā€¦maybe a day earlier. Good luck with the move Forster, and I saw the Up parody from The Simpsons. The first half was actually really good, but the kill-gag was a little tired and upsetting. I love the SImpsons, but I have to agree with everyone here, they went too far this time. Iā€™m more of a South Park fan anyway. The new season starts tomorrow! Supposedly theyā€™re ripping on NASCAR now. Unlike the Simpsons, SOuth Park has never mentioned Pixar once (although they came close when Mickey Mouse accused the boys of being agents from Dreamworks), so knowbody knows whether or not the creators will make fun of it or celebrate it. Who knows, maybe Cars will be referenced in the new episode.

Well, Iā€™m out. The Social Network this weekend? Maybe?

This topic is one of the most spontaneously changing topics I have ever seen. (Did that make sense?)

8D Yeah it makes sense!

Hi guys, Jessie, did you se the Simpsons Up thing?

Hi guys! Itā€™s been a long time since I posted. Hope to post often.

No I didnā€™t see it, actually. Iā€™ve been super busy. :frowning: I still am. This is my break.

hellllooooo guys! Anyone up?

Hey Garrett!

David, I just saw it now! It was so coolā€¦except the end was terrible and that really killed it for me. :confused:

hi Jessie!! :smiley: im still tired :frowning: you?

Hello peoples.

Yes, peoples is a word.

waz up? Lol peoples is a word I know. :smiley: