Pixarteers Thread!

nothin much. You?

We had this argument way back in 4th grade about whether Peoples was a word.

tired as
 Well u know. Gonna sleep in a couple hours
 Though i woke up an hour or so ago from a nap. Tired. Ah I remember those pointless conversations back then lol.

I remember them too. I’ll be off to bed soon too. I forgot to update my fan fic. :astonished:

where’d Jessie go? Anyways
 Yeah im tired
 Usally not around this time. :confused: Gonna watch Chuck then bed I’ll be on twitter though night all.

Well it was Itchy and Scratchy.

That was a little scary. The parody I mean. I didn’t see it on TV, just on Pixar Planet.

anyone on??

I’m here. :frowning: This week sucks. I hate my teachers.

anyone on??

k that was weird
 :confused: Anyways
 Yeah school and teachers
 I remember those. :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Yeah I meant to ask you, yes, I know you’re home schooled, but you travel all the time as you say in your tweets. So when do you learn anything? :open_mouth:

i carry around a laptop and internet card. :open_mouth:

No, I mean your parents teach you on the go?

yeah they do.

Wow, I wish it was that easy.

why does everyone think homeshooling is so easy???

Because you don’t have to deal with the crap public school comes with, not saying that I would rather home schooling though. I’d kill myself.

yeah well its the “crap” that i love about school

Yeah, I always miss having to hear my friend’s cry over their boyfriends and I have fix the problem. Oh, and having ex boyfriends not leaving you alone, not to mention getting to close to people and having them get taken away from you in a split second. The teachers? Best people ever. Nothing like hearing you would have gotten a 100 on a test but they didn’t like you how you spelled a word wrong so they took a point off.

Then you have all of those non air conditioned rooms and the traveling. Oh and your secrets going around.

So fun.

Jessie, something wrong?