Pixarteers Thread!

I’m in a party mood,can you tell?It would be better if it was June 24th,then I’d REALLY blow!!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :laughing:

thanks guys :slight_smile: the doctor said she’s fine. :slight_smile: but she cant hit it again for a while. (she shouldnt at all) all is fine. :slight_smile: oh and ummm yeah Im flooding herr :laugh:

mopies!!! :smiley:

They seriously need to come out with another Cars 2 trailer. I’m begging to see what happens after Rod tried to shoot Acer and missed. :frowning:

Really,I mean it’s only 5 months…Don’t keep us waiting!!! :frowning:

I can’t wait. Do you think they’ll show it at midnight? (the movie I mean)

That’d be interesting…

I wish it was already out! The suspense is killing me!!! :open_mouth:

I’m looking forward to the next trailer, even though I probably won’t be seeing it. :laughing:

Why??? Cause you have to leave?

No, I’m not so sure if I’m leaving anymore. I just don’t want to be spoiled. But who knows? My temptation was too strong last year, I ended up seeing Toy Story 3’s second trailer.

Off topic not: remind me that my parents owe me money. Cause 2 times now I have forgotten about it.

Jeff is going to come to NYC and watch Cars 2 with me. <3 So you can obviously tell why Cars 2 being out will be a great few months for me.

I for one am seeing it opening day in IMAX 3D. I can’t wait.

^lucky. :laughing:

Never thought I’d say this, but yeah. :slight_smile: Something about this year makes me feel happier, so I started feeling better about myself. That includes noticing the great things. <3

Aww,wait you two are going to see each other in person for the first time?

Read only Jess
[spoil]No Making out at the theater[/spoil] :stuck_out_tongue: I know how people my age are…

^lol
And something tells me this yr is gonna be like the last.

:laugh:

I would read it only, but your spoiler tags are broken. :wink: Yeah, that’ll be the first time we meet. <3 I’m not waiting for him to miss opening day though. 8D He knows that.

EDIT: They were broken, sorry.

[spoil]I’m not gonna make out with him as soon as we meet…we need to wait a few hours![/spoil] 8D

I’m so happy for ya too! :slight_smile:

Don’t tell me you’re one of those 2012 is near idiots. :frowning: