Pixarteers Thread!

Jess,I hope one of us is not behind yall…LOL.I wish I had a boyfriend…but I can’t…

It wouldn’t be in the movie theater! That’s so rude! 8D

I am not an idiot! Have you seen 2012 the movie??? Tv and movies never lie!!! :laugh: kidding nah 2010 was an awesome yr so I hope 2011 will be too!!! :slight_smile:

Uh-huh… :stuck_out_tongue: imatates Mater “Jeff and Jessie sittin in a tree K-I-S-somtetin-sometin-T!” LOL :laughing:

Oh my god you totally quoted Mater!!! :smiley: I never saw you do that!!! :smiley:

Yeah…the one time when Mater was cute… :stuck_out_tongue: Eh…he’s soo adorable…uggghhhh :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

He is adorable though! :stuck_out_tongue: 'Cause he says the wrong stuff at the wrong time. x)

Sorry I left you stranded, I was doing homework.

Hola Pixarteers!!! :smiley:

Hey there!

So you love all the Pixar movies? :slight_smile:

Every single one of them unconditionally.

Hey! :slight_smile: Yes, of course I love all the Pixar movies! When asked what’s my favourite movie, I have to say “all Pixar movies” :sunglasses: They’re all completely faultless! :slight_smile:

Yeah,I don’t feel negative about a Pixar movie unless your’e finding something to complain about,like people do about Cars… :-\

I’m getting off in 15 mins…just lettin u guys know…

GUYS HURRY I FOUND SOMETHING NEW ON CARS 2!!! :smiley:

It’s okay xCarsLuverx. I’m sure we all know how to read Upcoming Pixar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even with people saying bad stuff, I love each one. I love Cars the most because I just do.

I don’t go there a lot… :stuck_out_tongue: sorry… :laughing:

Am I the only one that doesn’t like “A Bug’s Life”?

Why not?

Yet, you’re a member of the A Bug’s Life group? :laughing:
I love A Bug’s Life, it’s not even my least favorite Pixar film.