Pixarteers Thread!

I don’t really have a reason why I don’t like it, I just don’t.

I’m not a huge fan on ABL. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s great, but I just rank it 9th out of 11 after Nemo and WALL-E. Though I did gain a great deal of respect for it from watching all the bonus features on the 2006 DVD. That moved it from 11th to 9th on my list.

I can understand that. It’s hard for me to give a straight reason as to why I like Cars so much. :laughing:

What was included?

Hi everybody!!! :smiley:

Hey! :slight_smile:

Hello!

Wow, this whole Gabrielle Giffords thing is nuts.

How is everyone?

I’m really bored. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just fine mamm’… :slight_smile:

I’m sitting here in awe. <3

All of the Cars stuff!!

I know…from here onward theyr’e going to be releasing new stuff… :smiley:

Yeah, I’m probably not going to be reading any of it, but already I’m so excited. I can’t wait for June.

UGH did anyone take a good look at Professor Zundapp’s laser in the trailer? It has the world grand prix logo on it. I knew that new alternative fuel had something wrong with it since the first day I saw the trailer. I knew it. :angry:

No, I couldn’t even see the A113 until someone told me about it. I’m bad at finding these things. :blush:

Do you think he’s [spoil]trying to spy on Lightning?[/spoil] :open_mouth:

I’m 100% sure of that. Well, not literally. :wink:

Like a Syndrome-esque hidden character that disrupts Lightning’s chances in the race near the second act. It’s just like James Bond. :smiley:

You’re the second person today to compare it to a James Bond film. Looks like I need to watch some of them before Cars 2 gets here!

Which do you recommend?

Good Morning Pixarteers!!! :smiley: