Pixarteers Thread!

lol :laugh: Hey! Ya know what’s awesome tasting??? Space ice cream. Yum. Had some when I went to the Smithsonain air and space. (yes I know I mispelled something in there) I love the Smithsonian <3 :laugh:

Oh, man. I want to go the the Smithsonian SO bad.

It’s really nice :slight_smile: I live in Fredericksburg VA which is like 50 miles from it. Which you can take the train to King George or something and then take Metro.

Aw, that’s so cool! I live on the other side of the country, unfortunately. :cry:
Anyway, I’ve gotta go practice my violin, so talk to you all later!

Okay! See ya later! :slight_smile: have fun!

I just started to play the violin. It’s really hard. o_0

Speaking of music my Ipod died. So now I’m putting my music on my phone. Also going to put ALL my music on the computer. It’s alot. :open_mouth: I mean alot. I STILL have a whole bunch of CD’s to do and I already have about 3,000 songs on the 2 TB Hard drive. :laughing:

I’m baack!
Jessie- Oh, that’s cool! But yeah, it is pretty hard when you start.

That was quick :laughing:

Yeah, I was mostly tuning it. I didn’t do a lot of playing today.

I don’t really know anything about tunning instruments. But, cars I know alot lol

I don’t know much about either of those things. :laughing: I know how to tune a violin, but that’s it. And I’m clueless when it comes to cars.

Well, if your engine isn’t tuned properly it will “Selfdestruct” the valves would get smashed by the piston, you cam and or crankshaft could snap you caould have several parts of the engine fly everwhere ect. Lol it’s got to be tuned next to perfectly. :open_mouth:

I have no idea what you’re talking about, but okay. :laughing:

It’s really hard to tune. :neutral_face: I mean, it’s easy, but guitar is way easier.

Hey guys!
Okay so from creeping on the earlier posts I saw that Jessie is learning violin! I heard it’s really hard. Is it as bad as they say??

Hi, Katie! :slight_smile:
Kind of. It took a while for me to finally be able to remember all the positions my hands needed to be in.

It looks so hard to me! I tried cello once and it didn’t go well :smiley: And I do piano kinda, I learn from YouTube. I wouldn’t say I’m too musically inclined

It’s hard at first, but now it’s not that bad. :slight_smile:

That’s good! I guess all instruments are like that.