Pixarteers Thread!

Well yeah, if one leaves without saying anything to anyone, of course no one is going to notice.

As for the Pixarteers forum, I think that site was just there so a certain someone who won’t be mentioned could take over. :wink: You know, make rules where you can’t even say, “Oh my God!”. :unamused:

But yeah, no one is on that anymore. I don’t even remember the link. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, okay. that makes sense. I kind of figured it was a power struggle, but I tried not to bring it up with him, as he was already sour at me.

He tends to try to be the dominant one, no offence.

No, it’s okay. We don’t talk anymore, anyway. He moved on to someone else, so I did the same.

Good thing too, [spoil]he only cared about himself[/spoil], and I’m sure you found better.

Hi guys, Im in the chatroom.

Thanks for the encouragement. And I agree, he was only interested ion his own internet domination.

Hey guys! What’s going on? :slight_smile:

Dave, I don’t think any of will be using the chatroom until Summer vacation. :frowning: Many of us can’t be online for that long.

I just got slightly confused :confused:

Mornin munches on doughnut

Oh CarsLuver, you just had to bring that chapter of my story up didn’t you? :laughing: LOL, well they are a couple so I mean come on, it’s bound to happen! Has anyone ever read the fan fic “I Could Get Used To This”? I’m not sure what site it is on but, oh gosh, now that one gets dirty! Hahaha but the rest is a great story. About the chatroom, I check it once in a while but no one is ever on it. :confused:

I’d explain, but I think it’s best if Virginia does it, if she even wants to. o_0

Hehe!! ;-p Yeah,she got really popular because of that fic…LOL. But Lightning and Sally look kinda innocent though… 8D

It’s times like these when I wonder "Why did I come back here in the first place,only to get attacked?" :P :-\

Your parents restricted you from the computer in the first place.

You’re not being attacked, things you’ve stated are being restated back to you, and you’re seeing how much they don’t make sense.

Keep the conversation over at the Cars sub forum.

:unamused:

Temporarily…I’m just going to let you believe what you want to believe,cause It’s no use… :neutral_face:

That almost sounded scary.

Scary,how? Hi whoever’s on here…

Hey! What’s going on here? Why is there so much fighting going on here guys? Just quit the hate towards people or else it’s no fun for anybody… :frowning: