Pixarteers Thread!

Whoa, you disappear for a while, and the thread explodes! :laughing: I’ll have to go back and read everybody’s stories and watch everyone’s videos sometime soon. I’m actually supposed to be working on my online course right now, but I couldn’t resist taking a peek here to see what I’ve missed. And then I end up spending 20 minutes reading through over 10 new pages. :laughing:

I honestly don’t know what movie got me into Pixar…I’ve loved their movies since I was little…but I guess it probably was Cars that made me realize they were all made by the same company.

Ami, it was a pleasure writing it. :smiley: I tried to explain the “cuteness” of their [spoil]daughter[/spoil] without overly doing it. Looking back, I should have done more. :wink:

love70ways, before I got into Pixar, all I remember knowing them by was Luxo jumping on the logo. :laugh:

Snipe, a very good collage there. :smiley: My friend loves that show.

You’veGotAFriendInMe, you must have been so proud! I would have been proud of myself if I had the guts to do that. :open_mouth:

Evil_Genius_27, I do that sig thing too. 8D I thought I was the only one. Thanks for the compliments on the chapter!

I’ll start writing chapter 7 very soon. :slight_smile:

Jessie, I was just wondering, why aren’t any of your stories posted at the Fanfiiction Index?

I know. I PMed AlBob about it. No answer. It said to PM him to add it. I did. But nothing. Oh well. :confused:

I don’t care about the number of people that read it. You guys are all I need. :slight_smile:

That made my day x3haijessiex3. Thans. I consider you and everyone here godo friends as well.[/b]

I drew a picture of Jane. I have a video of me drawing her.

I sped this up so it’s really…not my best.

twitchA113, I’m glad! :smiley:

Jessie, I’m not sure I understand… is the video supposed to be up yet?

No not yet sorry :frowning:

I really like that picture. I don’t know how, but you managed to make a car look cute <3

:stuck_out_tongue:!!!

My secret! I don’t know actually. :smiley: Just call it a baby I guess xD

Hey, that’s completely alright. I was just wanting to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

I bet it had something to do with the curvature of the frame; or maybe the tire size. :slight_smile: Jessie, it looks great!

I just wanted to sketch up something quick for you guys :smiley:

jessie, i can’t wait for Jane to grow up. I’m sure that when she says her first word, the tear ducts will open. :cry:

Yikes! You guys realize we’ve been through nearly 10 pages since Sunday? :open_mouth:

Lol, Yup, we’re just that fast :sunglasses:

Wel ove to talk and talk and talk and TALK AND TALK AND TALK!!! HAAHAHAHAAHAH!

pixarfan9099 Hmm…I wonder what her first word will be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jessie, I see you’ve changed your avatar. Do you mean for them to be all squished in like that?

Of course not. :open_mouth:

I don’t know how to make them clear. :cry:

jessie, your “Jane Taylor McQueen” topic just got locked, FYI.