Pixarteers Thread!

Snipe:

Ding is quite correct. I was the fifth member of our little club, right after my girl IV.

The Pixarteers were established on May 29, 2010 by x3haijessiex3, to include Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami and Rayhawk. When our little club house was opened two days later, I helped to create the rules of entry. So, I guess I am a founding member!

I’m not sure why I don’t mention the Pixarteers in my sig
 should I?

If you would like to see the origins of our little club, click here

Yes! Definitely! You want everyone to know! :wink: :smiley:

Is Pixar going to be there??? At comic con, I mean.

Ahhh
 The memories! (Even though it was only like a month ago, haha.)

I was the sixth member, that means something right? Haha just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I was the first to request joining in. I remember thinking, “Wow this is a really cool club, I wish someone would invite me!” XD

But yeah, this group is so awesome! And you guys are the reason why! I love have we have this entire little corner of PP reserved for just Pixarteer talk, haha.

Ahhhh, like the feeling of an open road! :sunglasses:

Haha, yeah! :smiley:

Oh and btw, Pixar will be at the Comic-con! Let’s all hope that there’s gonna be some Cars 2 info! Link: [url]Pixar at Comic Con 2010]

Yes they will

How is my new sig?

I had to get rid of the quote refering to my username, unfortunately; it didn’t all fit!

Alright, g’night all! It’s almost midnight and I was supposed to be in bed 40 minutes ago. :smiling_imp: So, good night! Looking forward to see what Pixar has in store for us at Comic-Con tomorrow from 4:30-5:30 PM EDT!

No Cars 2 Panel :frowning: :cry: pixarblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/p 
 -2010.html

No Cars 2 panel doesn’t mean they’re not going to tell us stuff
or show us stuff.

It isn’t over, until it’s over. :smiley:

Yeah I know couple hours ago I was on live chat with USA Networks panels Via Chatroom.

Sorry, love70ways if that upset you. :cry:

Goodnight pixarfan9099!

Do you mean having to cut out my quote? It is fine, no worries.

What do you think of my new line though?

Good night! begins countdown to 4:30 PM EDT tomorrow. Only 16 and a half hours left!

Alright, I should probably be getting to bed also, so see ya peeps!

Oh, and nice siggy, love70ways! Now you can advertise our awesome group to everyone! Sorry you had to get rid of your line. By the way, was that line from something? Like a song or something? It sounded familiar.

Remember everyone, movie night tomorrow! Be there or be square! (Just kidding, no pressure or anything, I know that some people are busy.)

I think it’s really cool and much more organized. Definitely something that would get other members to join if they fit the mentioned requirements.

Goodnight, Ding! :slight_smile:

He’s not kidding. You’ll have to answer to me if you don’t make an appearance :wink:

Haha, good night Ding! Yes, the quote and my username are both from the song “Company” in Stephen Sondheim’s ground breaking contemporary masterpiece Company. Actually, only two people have ever noticed the reference, and funny enough, they both noticed it today!

I love the new sig, love70ways! It’s perfect!

Oh, yeah, I won’t be able to make it to the movie night thing tonight. :`-( :shake: :whip:

I certainly think that Cars 2 will have a teaser today. After all, no one thought we’d be getting a Pirates 4 teaser yesterday, right?