PixSigs

wow! I really love these Pixfan! :smiley: do you mind if I use one?

Thanx woody!..and yea by all means go right ahead. They’re all up for grabs (unless I say otherwise :wink:).

:mrgreen:

Meh, a few more for the heck of it… :confused:

That about all I’ve got in my system for TS3 for now, let’s see what I can do about some Wall-E and Up sigs!..:-D)

Enjoy,

I love the Buzz ones!! He looks so serious…but I think I like the Jessie ones and the Woody ones more. :smiley:

Your sigs are really awesome! How do you manage to do all the lighting and color effects that are characteristic of your signatures?

I went through all 33 pages looking at your sigs! They’re very clever! This one is perfect for Independence Day this Sunday!

IncredigirlVirginia: Thanx! I felt the need to show that side of him a little :wink:

JustSoWalleCrazy: Haha thanx. As far as my signature “lighting”, I mess around a bit with the brightness and contrast and occasionally throw a warm sort of glow over that to give it a different kind of cinematic look…:wink:

eliie-jessie-eve: Nice! Cool Points for you! Definitely appreciated…:-D)
You’re a step ahead of me huh? I was just thinking about upgrading that same signature for tomorrow…:wink:

Up/Wall-E Sigs coming soon!

You should upgrade the sig for 2 morrow!

And I shal prepare for the awesomness that is Up & WALL-E sigs!

Haha yea I definitely will make an upgrade…:-D)

Sure thing. Keep a lookout!..:wink:

Pix: no prob!! You’re really good with the graphics

Hey, hey hey! Don’t give up on me people! I’m gonna keep my promise. The DVD program I used to take screen captures dumped me so I had to go shop around all over again…:frowning:

Life’s got me cornered right now, but I’ll be back before you know it! :wink:

…and yep TS3 will officially be added to the list!..

Pixfan, I LOVE your “Whatever it takes” sig. :smiley: Such a perfect capture, Buzz looks so intense. :open_mouth:

I like this one

I doubt ANY of you even know I exist anymore but…I might FINALLY have some time freed up to catch up on a LOT of sig making. TS3, Wall-E, and UP sigs to be made soon. :sunglasses:

STAY TUNED! :wink:

I don’t think we’ve forgotten your existence Pixfan. I’d love to see what siggies you’ve got for us now! :smiley:

Sweet, can’t wait to see what you whip up!

Man…AM I A CONSTANT LET DOWN OR WHAT!!! :blush:

I don’t even know if I should even bother apologizing anymore but it seems like I’d be a jerk if I didn’t. Apologies folks. But as my college journey rolls up on it’s last lap, and projects are lined up for months I barely have time to visit the forums anymore. But don’t give up hope, I’m notorious for surprise appearances… :wink:

In the meantime, I guess I’ll revive the “Halloween-themed” sigs I’ve made, feel free to use!

The cool part about this is, it also shows how much I’ve gotten better at this stuff over the ‘years’. :sunglasses:

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Spooky sigs! I really like the Hopper one!

Nice graphics.

Thanks PixarTeo!