The Definitive Pixar In-Jokes List

Hey guys, I found a great site where there is alot of Easter Eggs!

…Here it is:

[url]http://eeggs.com/[/url] :smiley:

I’ve got quite a few updates to make to the list, but I just have to find a solid block of time to make the changes, so keep an eye out for it soon. =)

Mitch - Thanks for that correction! Well, I guess the sheep would have been a couple of inches shorter when his fleece got shorn off, heheh. But I changed it. =)

-PixFan- - I remember that site, used to visit it all the time. Thanks - I’m sure it will come in handy.

Guys, What do you think? Mater and Lightning are like Buzz And Woody. Mater was the guy in his town that wasn’t new ( and had a voice like Woody), while Lightning was like Buzz, who was new to the town.

([url]Toy Story Reference? - Cars - Pixar Planet Forums)

Rachel - Ha-ha! I didn’t think of that. I guess it works either way. :wink:

You’re welcome, all the same!

– Mitch

Ok, Can someone please tell me how you get a picture under your post? I’m pretty sure its a signature but i dont know how to get it? …Like how Mitch has the picture saying “Why so serious”. Thank you.

…Sorry im new here :frowning:

-PixFan- - For basic instructions on how to create your own signature, please refer to this thread:

Creating a Signature 101 (Windows)

The tutorial in that thread is not yet complete, but it covers the basics. If you’d like more information on how to obtain/create your own signature, feel free to send me a private message (PM) on the matter. :wink:

Back on-topic…

– Mitch

I was looking threw the “The Definitive Pixar In-Joke List”. I was looking at Toy Story 2 and saw “The pink bear from Toy Story is sold at Al’s Toy Barn”. I looked at the picture and noticed that Al’s Toy Barn Also Sells The Wooden Airplanes.

…I Really Hope This wasn’t mentioned, Really Sorry if it was.

Mitch: Thanks Alot! :smiley:

(Picture) - You can see the wooden airplanes on the right.

-PixFan- - Although the pink bear in that image has already been spotted and identified, I don’t think anyone mentioned that the Jr. Plane is shown in the same scene until now, if that’s even the same plane. Good eye!

You’re welcome for the assistance, by the way. (Oh, and just to let you know, if you’re going to create a signature and “wear” it here on the boards… it must be no more than 500 pixels wide by 175 pixels high.)

– Mitch

-PixFan- - I think we did reference the bear, but not sure about that plane… I checked the list and the plane isn’t on there. Thanks! If you look at that picture also, there’s a toy called ‘Rocket Butt’ - ha ha! Some of the toys sold at Al’s Toy Barn are really funny, well worth freeze framing.

Again, I was looking at the “The Definitive Pixar In-Joke List”. But this time i was looking at Monsters Inc. and saw “At the end of the movie, when Mike is leading Sulley away to show him a surprise, Roly Poly clown from Toy Story is in the background.”

I looked at the picture and saw that theres also the red unicycle from “Red’s Dream”.
(If you look very closely you can see it left of Roly Poly, and just under the Baloons)

…Also, in the same picture, you can see the same “Toy” from “Finding Nemo” Beside the Box full of toys. Its very small, so look closely. Its the Spinner thats blue and yellow.
(as you can see the toy from the picture above is the same toy just left of the Buzz Lightyear toy)
(Dont mind the red circles)

…Also Can the baloons in the “Monsters Inc. Picture” be a Reference to Up?

Thanks for those observations, -PixFan-! I’ll add them on the next update. =) I’m not sure if those balloons are a reference to Up, because that scene was in relation to Monsters, Inc. having a party, but you never know!

-Pixfan-: That Red Dreams reference was one I was about to point same with the balloons. Also that Spinner has been featured in Monster Inc earlier in the film and has re-appeared during the duration of the film.

I’m having a bit of trouble finding a good shot with “Gamma Quadrant Sector 4” on the tires. Do you have a screenshot you could show me?

Also, if you are going to copy and paste someone else’s in-jokes that they have found on another website, remember to credit them here. :wink:

Hello all! I just registered my Pixar Planet account, but I’ve read a bunch of pages of this thread.

Only a few minutes ago I found this YouTube video and immediately thought of this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CUgoPgQ … re=related

Some say it’s a fake- what’s your take on this?

Welcome, Pixarian! :smiley:
I’ve seen that video, too, and at first I thought it was real, but it’s been proven to be fake, unfortunately.

hmm… darn… oh well, that would’ve been really cool, though.

I can’t wait for Up, and to find all the hidden in-jokes in it!!! :smiley: I just found a more detailed trailer for it, and I’m excited.

I think the Cars one is the only real one. I could be wrong though.

How can you guy possibly say that stupid video is real. I know for a fact those references are NOT real. Can people please stop believing in that crap. :angry:

That video is fake. There are a few supposed Pixar in-jokes in the Up trailer that some people have spotted already, though.

Seeing as this was voted Best Thread, I guess I should keep the list updated more often. The Presto, WALL•E and BURN•E sections are now open! Check them out, and submit any in-jokes you’ve spotted that are not there. Thanks to anyone who submitted any so far! =)