The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Welcome to the boards MrAsuma and Ecto-1A! (And anyone else who has shown up in the past few pages :stuck_out_tongue:)

I’ve been talking a lot on Twitter to Pixar peeps, and therefore have not been on the boads that much D: So, I’m back :smiley:

Hey Cookiesheet! haha I got use to talk to everyone via Twitter too, but yay for us and our attempts to remember to actually visit the forum now and again x]

gazzy: Teh woot!~ Hehehe

Welcome MrAsuma! :smiley:

Lol.

That is all.

peers in Hi guys! I know I have been MIA for awhile now. Been busy with school. Buuuuttttt, summer is here! And I will now have more free time to stop by the forums!

I will be updating my art thread soon so I share what I’ve done this semester. :slight_smile:

peers back Welcome back, Hannahmation! (BTW I like your name XD) You might have not seen my name before, but I can’t wait to see your art thread. :smiley:

P.S. Lovin your sig!

Thanks, Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami! I don’t think I have seen your name before. I’ve been gone from the forums for a couple months. I look forward to getting to know you though!

Great to see you back around the boards, Hannahmation! And I’m looking forward to seeing the update of your art thread. :smiley:

Hey Hannamation what’s up?

Hello. I’m new here, and have found my way to this site through random googling while I was bored. I’ve been a Disney/Pixar film since the release of Toy Story; I actually believe Toy Story was the first film I’d ever seen from start to finish in a movie theater. It has stayed as my favorite Disney/Pixar movie for the past fifteen years, though I believe the best is WALL-E. I’m excited to now be a part of this site, and hope to stay for a while now.

Also, free cookies to whoever knows what my screename is a reference to.

Welcome back Hannahmation! We really missed ya. Gald to see ya back.

Basil: Welcome to Pixar Planet. I love your username, but I have no idea where it’s from.

Welcome Basil! Fawlty Towers? John Cleese is pretty awesome in it!

Thanks for the warm welcome lizardgirl and TSS! It’s good to be back!

JustSoWall-eCrazy: Just finished moving into my summer housing. Staying on campus this summer to do an internship with my animation professor.

You got it! Here’s your cookie.

Welcome to the boards, Basil! :smiley:

I adore Fawly Towers. What’s your favourite episode? Mine has to be ‘The Germans’. The whole fire/burglar alarm thing when Basil is shouting at all of the residents is my favourite dialogue of anything ever. :laughing:

That’s one scary looking cookie, Basil! :open_mouth:

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

Hey Basil, Welcome to the boards! You’ll love it here on Pixar Planet.
My grandad likes Fawlty Towers! :laughing: And your cookie to Hannahmation looks yummy-scrummy! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yeah, the fire scene is classic. “Fa-fa-fa-fa-fire?! FIRE!” My favorite has to be a tie between the two series finales; The Germans and Basil the Rat. I love BtR because of how it gives some of the secondary characters (Polly, Manuel, etc.) more of a chance to shine, rather than having the whole plot center around Basil. Plus, gotta love how Manuel names his pet after his boss. xD

More exciting stuff; my school is doing three episodes of the series on stage for our Fall Play next year (sadly, we’re not doing The Germans or Basil the Rat). Auditions for Basil & Sybil are next week, and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go out for Basil. If I don’t get him, well… I’m sure I can always try for Manuel or Major.

Welcom to Pixar Planet basil. And welcome back hannahmation!

Hi, Basil!!! I love your avatar(which I believe is John Cleese about 20 years ago). Nice to see all these cool new members. But why are all the peeps who started the site leaving? :frowning: