The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Hey guys I"m Remy123 I’m the owner on Pixar World and this is an awesome forum guys!!! :smiley:

It is really great to have you with us, Remy123 . I’m surprised you didn’t join sooner. Welcome to Pixar Planet. :smiley:

Thank you Bill… I know I should have joined a long time ago… Thanks again. :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Remy123.

Hey there, Remy! Glad you took my advice and joined up! :smiley:

Welcome to PP, Remy123. I hope you enjoy your time here. You should probably take the time to read the rules regarding advertising other Pixar sites on these forums, though… LINK

Welcome Remy123! :smiley:

Welcome to the club, Remy123! I love your avatar. :wink:

Same here! :wink:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Remy123, I hope you enjoy your stay here!!! :smiley:

Hey, I’ve been lurking here for a little bit and decided to register. I loved ratatouille and I’m going to Ringling College of Art and Design this fall (36 days ahhh!) to major in computer animation. This year Ringling grad and Pixar animator for 8 years Billy Merritt will be back teaching.

Welcome Rblitz! Congratulations on going to Ringling! I’m sure you will love it there. I pass by the school frequently on my own drive between home and college and know a few of the students that attend there. I know it would be my top choice (along side CalArts of course) if I was gifted enough to persue a career in animation.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it there (and here) and I hope you’ll tell us all about the cool stuff you learn about both Pixar and the animation genre dodges punch from Brad Bird (LOL j/k) - I mean medium in general while you’re there!

Welcome Rblitz7! Make yourself at home… :smiley:

Good to have you here, Rblitz7! It must be so rad to have a former Pixarian teach you animation. :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet, Rblitz7! :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Rblitz7!!! :smiley: I hope you have a great time here!!! :wink:

Rblitz7: Welcome to Pixar Planet my friend.

Thanks everybody! :smiley:
Dash, thats cool, whats your major now? pursuing a career in animation is about being passionate for it not if you feel you do or don’t have the talent for it.
rachelcakes1985, I know! It still hasn’t hit me yet how cool it will be, lol.

Here’s my late welcome to you, Rblitz7 . I’m also pursuing a career in animation and I agree 100 percent with everything you said. Congratulations on having a former Pixarian teaching you. Man, what I wouldn’t give for that streak of luck. :wink: