The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

This seems to be a problem for most returning members lately (take Animatess, for example) so you’re not alone. But I remember you, and I’m so pleased to see you’ve returned! :slight_smile: Also I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling emotionally :frowning: I’m pretty emotionally unstable myself, especially since finishing university (although since I’ve come back from my holiday over a week ago, I’ve not been too bad. Plus I’ve been super busy).

Anyways, again welcome back :slight_smile:

So, this place is… lively. Ahem. awkward silence through the forum

Sup. I’ve been a Pixar fan for decades now. My favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story 2, and I also have some selected favorites from the house of mouse too, such as the amazing Zootopia last year. Shame about Moana though, as it felt kinda run-of-the-mill.

Also kinda a shame to see a lack of activity around here. Looks like you’ve got some spam-bot problems.

Welcome. :slight_smile:

I wish I could give some kind of counter to the comments about it being dead in here but, well, I can’t. :neutral_face: It’s something everyone wants to fix but no one really has the means of doing so.

New to this forum, looks like it has been around for awhile. I’ve been starting up a youtube channel for toy reviews under my same user name and have become pretty excited about Cars 3. Just looking to join here for more information and to keep myself informed on ongoing PIXAR movies.

Woah everybody its been a while hasn’t it? :laughing: I’m pretty sure everyone I used to know on here is not online anymore, but thought its worth a shot to say hi after so long. I’m still not able to view the mature threads yet, I’ve been waiting for a good while now. :laughing: :laughing: I will probably disappear from here as I usually do, but I’m glad this place isn’t completely dead. It gave me some real great memories, and I regret not getting anyone’s social media from here, that I was friends with. :cry:

Hello, everyone! I’m new here. :slight_smile:

Hey, I remember you. :smiley: You made my avatar for me, remember? I regret disappearing from here around February 2012 and then not posting for so long, then when I came back hardly anyone posted here anymore.

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :smiley:

It’s dead here and it sucks I’ve been here for years but left after a while. I love Pixar and the creativity they have. Also, Happy Birthday Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami <3

:confused: Does anyone else wanna come back to these forums for some Coco-related discussions? :unamused:

Oh how I miss this forum. I wish it was active as it used to be. I’ve been getting heavily into PIxar again, having upgraded most of them from DVD to Blu-ray and watching them again. The teaser trailer for The Incredibles 2 especially has me pumped. :laughing:

I’m Back!
almost exactly 3 years after last time I logged in (I thought I’d lost/forgotten my login info… I had, but my laptop didn’t!)

This place brings back memories… it’s weird to see it so quiet after being on here back in like 2012 when it was always busy

If anyone’s out there (I feel like I’m talking to the void)… Hi!

Hi there, folks! Loooong time, no post!

I had locked myself out of my account (I’ve done this at least three times since I joined lol) and just now managed to get back in. It does make me sad to see the forums so dead, too. I’ve been feeling very nostalgic while going through the old threads. :slight_smile:

With the recent release of Coco and the upcoming Incredibles 2, I was really hoping to come back and see some new life here on the boards! It looks like there hasn’t been any mod activity here in a while also, so I will probably be spending some time cleaning up the boards over the next few weeks. They sorely need it! I apologize if anyone experienced any spam issues while we were away.

Also, hi there, sally&Stickers! Glad to have you back! :smiley:

little chef

Hi, Little_Cef! Glad to see a mod back! (and someone in general)

Going to be honest, I was kinda surprised there wasn’t a section for Coco yet, it’s REALLY popular elsewhere on the internet (which is amazing!!)

I’m hoping that maybe if someone sticks around here, the others who are checking back in (and checking in for the first time) will stick around if theres someone to talk to/answering them every few days. and maybe we can build up the visits again? (maybe not, but it’s worth a try, I kinda miss this place)

hey what up it’s ya boy pixarfan9099 but under a new name because i can’t get into my old account. mostly i made this new account so i can look at my old posts and see how cringy i was when i was 14-16. good times.

Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
Really enjoy watching the pixar films.
Especially toy story series.
Hoping to catch toy story 4 soon.

Hello all!
Welcome back, pixarfan9510, and welcome to PixarPlanet, chongjasmine and buzzlighty3ar!
I love all the Pixar movies, especially the Toy Story series, the Finding Nemo series, and the Monsters Inc. series.
My other interests include plushies, reading, writing, gaming, cartoons (including My Little Pony: FiM), and film. Looking forward to meeting other Pixar fans! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say “I’m back”, but I’m passing through on a bit of a nostalgia trip.

Surprised I still remembered my login to be quite honest.

I don’t remember if we ever talked much WALL·E, but good to see old members checking in.

God just seeing that BBCode in the editor from bolding your name is a trip. There it is again, with the italics! What a relic from a different time on the internet.

I wonder who’s still paying to keep the servers up?

Oh yes, it’s all very Web 1.0.

I wonder the same; the place doesn’t seem very active these days, so I can’t imagine it’s particularly expensive to keep going. Though, the massive amount of archived data must be take up a fair chunk of space.

Uh hello, my name is Connor Fay, 13 years old.