Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I dont’ have any kids yet so no need to buy them a toy. :slight_smile: I never thoughto f that for the very vintage ones being wood, ect. I know I have seen some on ebay from '85 and those are listed as having plastic base and wheels. I would assume the one in the movie is from the '80s but I have not tried to compare pictures so I guess it could be older. I was born in '85 and so I would assume the new one in vintage box would be pretty close to the one I had when I was little. If I got the new one in the vintage packaging there is a good chance I would just leave it in the box.

Potato Head dropped a couple bucks to $12.99 [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00261HU7M?ie=UTF8&tag=pasfa-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00261HU7M[/url]

Karate Buzz also dropped to $12 even. [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00261JT7Q?ie=UTF8&tag=pasfa-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00261JT7Q[/url]

I was gonna mention the TSC Mr. Potato Head, but you beat me to it. I am wondering if they are clearancing them out.

abaci:

Chatter from TS3 is a 1960’s wood base model. Check out the [spoil]dumpster [/spoil] scene.

Is shipping for the potato head from amazon free???

Yeah, I tracked it down in this thread.

Sources say was manufactured between 1967 and 1985. Though one of Fisher-Price’s iconic toys, this guy seems a bit scarce, especially after being produced for so long.

Yes, well I have Amazon PRIME so all Amazon direct purchases have free 2-day shipping. However, it looked like standard shipping was free too, but I’m not sure if that’s a PRIME thing too. PRIME is free to anyone with a “.edu” email address.

dang potato head for 12 bucks thats a deal no one can turn down but i already ordered mines should be here in 3-5 days

Does amazon direct fix prices if something drops a few days after ordering from them?

If you don’t have prime or another way of free shipping then no. You have to spend $25 for free shipping, so I just bought 2. Shipping would have been $7 so for a little more then double I got a 2nd potato head

Just looked it up on their website and unfortunatly the answer is no.

frome their site:

TSC Mr. Potato Head jumped up to $21.99 on Amazon! Glad I got him for $15

Chatter Phone jumped up a buck too.

On another hand, I just realized what could be done to create a brighter glow-in-the-dark to Buzz. I think you just need some of that crayola glow in the dark stuff and put it on him. I think it comes in green.

No no no, don’t use crayon. If you really wanted to make it glow more just buy glow in the dark paint and repaint the green parts. it glows way brighter than your average consumer grade toy paint could. Let alone some measly Crayola crayon.

I thought it was a good balance that they achieved with the Toy Story Collection Buzz. He glowed about the same as he did in Toy Story, but in Toy Story 3, it was obvious why they had to exaggerated the effect. I wonder how the texture will be affected, since TSC’s Buzz’s paint looks glossy and believable, unlike most other chaulky glow-in-the-dark paints.

Also, does it fade over time?

my tsc buzz barely glows at all… :cry:

sorry if my collection just the worst,

but now i already have a Woody :slight_smile:

something about the glow in the dark, my Buzz also doesn’t glow even i put him in a dark room, but one night when i turn off ALL the lamp around my house (my room) ,and there is no light around me, he is glow ,very cool :slight_smile:

If you hold your buzz up to light, like a lamp or lightbulb etc… then put him in the dark and he will glow.

I didn’t mean crayon, Kyle, I thought there was some kind of Glow in the Dark Crayola paint.