Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

The only In-Scale Hamm is the one made Exclusive for the Disney Store. They sell for $19.50, but are only at Disney Stores, so if you arn’t near one, or are outside the US it’ll be a challenge to track one down. But i’ve heard of members that can helping out, because eBay’s NOT the best place if you don’t want to pay rediculous amounts for him. But if you are near a DS, give 'em a call or stop by, mine had plenty in stock, and he’s a great addition.

And Welcome to Pixar Planet, Walt!

My friend bought me Rex for Christmas! Sadly, the electonics dont work and when I opened it up there was no paint his left leg was off balance :frowning:

Wait was there no paint on his left leg or everywhere?

On the back of his left leg from the knee to the ankle :frowning:

will he b at hongkong disney land by any chance?!

my friend’s going to hongkong soon… i might ask her to buy one for me…

No he wont be. Disney stores only.

oh no…

anyone know if theres disneystore in china or hongkong?

Im not sure. I do know my disney store gets tons in at a time. Mines sold out but there are various members who are still seeing them.

hey guy who got the rex with the non working electronics and messed up paint ap contact thinkaway toys its as simple as that im sure if you send your rex to them they will send you a new one with ease.

do you guys think that anyone buy deboxed toy story collection toys?

I really want to sell mine for school reasons, but I don’t want at least make half of my money back.

what is your selling list?

I might b interested.

I plan on selling:
Rex
Bucket of soldiers (first edition)
RC
Bullseye
Aliens
Hamm
Barbie and Ken
Slinky

If I get a reaaaaaally good offer then maybe Buzz and Jessie.
But I will never sell Woody.

just got my mr.p he looks awsome legs dont bother me much and the part popping is fun so yeah will post pics when i can.

Just got mine to.

In addition to a Pixar calendar, Monsters, Inc. on Blu-ray, Pixar Greatest Hits CD, “The Pixar Treasures”, a LEGO Toy Story Pizza Planet Truck Playset, and a whole bunch of non-Pixar things, I opened up the TSC
Jessie and Lotso today. I feel like a little girl :slight_smile:

Both of them are good, no major QC issues, but neither one really seems all that great. They’re both just good. I’ve got everyone in the Collection now but RC and Rex. (Not including UB Buzz).

So mrjoshvarela, you’d be willing to sell your Rex? I’d be interested in him for a reasonable price if he comes with his box and certificate (IDC if he’s already opened).

PM?

[/quote]

Oh man I don’t do international shipping sorry. I would but
A. I heard bad things with international shipping
and
B. I’m new at shipping so I really don’t know how to

Only if you live in America!
I have someone else interested in him but they live in Japan >.>

I am in America. PM me. :slight_smile: