Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Got Utility Belt Buzz today. Awesome!! There are a few paint problems, but nothing to major. Also some scratches on the front of his helmet.

Are his thumbs suppose to move? they look like it but both of mine are glued to keep them from moving. Next on the list are TSC RC and Lotso

Thanks to Christmas I was able to add another addition to my collection.

Also got the Art of book see to the right.

Oh, and the iphone 4, which is what I took this shot with. heh

So you could say I’m only one item away from having the entire collection. Though, technically I still need the 3 alien pack. as you guys probably know I went for the target exclusive single instead. but when I do get the utility belt Buzz I’ll probably get the real TSC aliens, complete with COA to finish it all off.

I think I’m about to get hired for a full time job in graphic design here soon, so it that happens I’ll be able to afford these remaining TSC items easily.

wow good luck with getting the job kyle im only 4 items away from having the entire collection i need Rex,RC,Bullseye And UB Buzz and non collection items that are very accurate i still need Hamm slinky i got yesterday on amazon he should be getting to my house in 3-5 days

IS R.C. worth 42 bucks? I can get one on sale but Im debating over it

oreo if u find rc for 42 bucks jump on it man that is a deal! right now the lowest i find him for is about 70 just curious where did u find him for 42 if its an online deal plz do tell cause i will order him right now i still need him so yeah dont debate take the deal 42 for an rc is a steel :smiley:

That’s about what price I wanted to pay originally, but went ahead and bought it for the full price, which at the time was about 70. I’d say go for it.

Please share where he is $42! My target has at least 6 but they are $60. He is next on my list followed by Lotso

Also I have looked through almost every page if it everyone at one point, but am not about to undertake that again.

so my question what do you do w/ your Cert. of Auth. for displaying them? There has got to be some cool way of doing it as mine are currently still in the boxes. thanks

The 42 RC price is at my local targets. Im just worried thahe will be less enjoyable than the rest of the collection for me and if he was 5 or 10 dollars cheaper, it’d be perfect.

Dang I was at Target tonight and didn’t even check the TSC RC. He is next on my list and for that price I will get him this week. Thankfully Targit is only a couple minutes so will check it tomorrow. I have wanted a real version of RC since TS1

hey guys

i saw some of the mr. potato head’s eyes are seperated.

is there a tutorial on how to do that?

no tutorial that i know of you just gotta have at it get artistic and try to make your best rendition.

Hi guys! It’s been many time since my last post. I’ve many new toys in my collection. So far:

-TSC Woody
-TSC Buzz
-TSC Mr.Potato
-TSC Rex
-TSC Army
-TSC Aliens

• Disney Slinky
  • Hasbro plastic haired Jessie
  • Vintage Telephone
  • All Boonie’s plushes from Disney Store but Trixie (waiting a plastic version)

Today I bought 2 more:

• Mattel Stretch, very dissappointing…
  • TSC RC. This version of RC is with the white TSC label. I compared him with a Youtube review and mine doesn’t have front and back sensors. And mine in the controller has icons instead of texts.

I always was told that newer versions are White logo TSC and are always better, but I don’t know if is better RC without sensors…

Please help me. Thanks.

Whew. I had been thinking over getting RC, and finally decided to go get him. He was missing from the R.C. car aisle so I assumed they sold out. Later when I had to go back, I noticed a clearance isle and low and behold, the last RC they had was sitting right there. 42 bucks later and I now have a new car :smiley:

Latest collection pics: flickr.com/photos/48893248@N03/?saved=1

Want to trade for TSC Bullseye for TSC Rex?

I do really want Rex, but Bullseye is one of my favorites!

Every store is sold out of the TSC Rex and I am looking for the TSC Rex, so if anybody is interested in trading or has an extra TSC Rex, we can swap?

here’s one that’s $99.99 on amazon, if you’re willing to spend the money:
amazon.com/Toy-Story-Rex-Roa … 62&sr=8-16
I’ll try and find more

If you want TSC RC he is on clearance at Target for $41.99 I am assuming this means they wont restock him. So get them while you can. Mine only had 4 left and I finally got rc!!

Lotso and Rex are next on my list. Does anyone know if clearancing them is the case with these two? I figure woody, jessie, bucket o’ soldiers, and buzz will be around for along time. But don’t want to miss out on Lotso, Rex, aliens, and bullseye

Wait, Im confused. You said you got rex than asked about buying him :S